Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1076 Views)

#PrayForNigeria Trends On Twitter After "Mysterious Snake Swallowed N36m In JAMB / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Fact is that the Nigerian food and agricultural industry must never be monopolized..

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
It is too strategic for such mendacious opportunistic individuals like Dangote to monopolize

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Nigeria has no food security problems rather access to market issues remain a great problem for the farmers

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
The government has consistently underperformed in the area of providing such basic access to the market in the forms of good road networks

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Over 45% to put it conservatively of our farm produce perish in the remote farmlands
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
angels09:
I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote
Why is he making this suspicious statement after the herdsmen of his ethnic extraction have successfully dislodged and dislocated the farming communities in Nigeria. Why is he trying to act saviour after the destruction by his kinsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/4363714/make-nigeria-self-sufficient-food-production
na black belle they do u
Re: . by macaphan007(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2018
I had my suspicion,someone or a group of people are trying to take over the food production in Nigeria,I know about Monsanto and their clandestine moves at introducing GMOs to Nigerian staples knowing the kind of relationship that exist between Dangote and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, I would not doubt this assertion, why fight the farmers engaged in the area that produces majority of what we eat and what baffles me the most is our Govt is just aloft.

1 Like

Re: . by bedspread: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Only GOD and dangote knows this answer

1 Like

Re: . by yarimo(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Stop smoking too much weed before posting on public forum
angels09:
I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote
Why is he making this suspicious statement after the herdsmen of his ethnic extraction have successfully dislodged and dislocated the farming communities in Nigeria. Why is he trying to act saviour after the destruction by his kinsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/4363714/make-nigeria-self-sufficient-food-production
Re: . by anibirelawal(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2018
@OP, You should be very careful about your suspecious assumptions things you have to post on social media.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Guy, please leave the man alone. Don't drag him into this menace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari Step Out With His Expensive Wristwatch That Cost £37k / Aisha To Start Her Akara And Fried Yam Business - Pics / Why Nigeria's Poverty Rate Cannot Be Due To Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.