Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ (1828 Views)

Perfumes,fragrances / Yomi Casual's Store Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
New arrivals at www.evayoung.biz

Where quality and service are our watch words. We treat you as kings and queens. Y go to United states to shop , while Eva Young, gives you the same service and quality in your own currency and convenience. Shop on line!!! Eva Young delivers to your Door step!!! You pay upon delivery!!!

Web: www.evayoung.biz
Tel: 07041374543, 08034653378
Email: contact@evayoung.biz

Remain 4 Eva Young
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by chinedumo(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2010
i must say what i have seen so far is lovely
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2010
@Chinedumo, thanks very much. We still hope to do better as time goes on. Remain 4 Eva Young!!!

Cheers
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by philips70(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2010
NOT MUCH ON KIDDIES OR U ARE NOT INTO IT BIG TIME?
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by babyx(f): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2010
smiley I like the site, affordable, very affordable
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by philips70(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2010
IS THERE ANY DISCOUNTS FOR BULK BUY ON THE CHILDREN CLOTHES
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by philips70(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
@saliuafo you have a mail on your gmail. Pls reply
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
philips70:

IS THERE ANY DISCOUNTS FOR BULK BUY ON THE CHILDREN CLOTHES

Thank you Philips70, we do a lot on both children and adults, kindly inbox your email addy to contact@evayoung.biz. or call us on 07041359622, so we can send you our wholesale catalogue to choose from. Sure we defintely give discounts to our bulk buyers and we equally have room for returns, replacements and refund, but trust us there will be little or no need for such.
Remain 4 Eva Young!!!
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
babyx:

smiley I like the site, affordable, very affordable
Babyx, thanks very much we really appreciate your time and comments, we pray you remain 4 Eva Young!!!
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by exago(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
Eva Young:

New arrivals at www.evayoung.biz

Where quality and service are our watch words. We treat you as kings and queens. Y go to United states to shop , while Eva Young, gives you the same service and quality in your own currency and convenience. Shop on line!!! Eva Young delivers to your Door step!!! You pay upon delivery!!!

Web: www.evayoung.biz
Tel: 07041374543, 08034653378
Email: contact@evayoung.biz

Remain 4 Eva Young

Really nice. Pls can you do a re-make of your site, I would prefer going straight to stuff for guys, then going thru all stuff. . .
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by chinedumo(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2010
the way i see it, they want u to pick something for your women first(mother sista girlfriend wife) b4 u pick 4 urself. maybe they think it is selfish to do otherwise
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
exago:

Really nice. Pls can you do a re-make of your site, I would prefer going straight to stuff for guys, then going thru all stuff. . .

Hi Exago, thank you very much. We are currently working on our variations which will be more specific and directive to our customers, as soon as this is done we will keep all our customers posted. Remain 4 Eva Young!!!
Re: Casual, Office, Dresses, Fragrances, And Children @ by EvaYoung1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
chinedumo:

the way i see it, they want u to pick something for your women first(mother sista girlfriend wife) b4 u pick 4 urself. maybe they think it is selfish to do otherwise

Hi Chinedumo, we encourage every body to remain 4 Eva Young!!! Irrespective of whom, and we equally encourage all to make their spouses and partners look the way they appreciate them to be simply by introducing them to the things that are appealing to them.

Remain 4 Eva Young!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter,michelle Vs. Temi Otedola - Who Wore It Better??? / Nairaland Avatar Who Happens To Be A Bender(pix) / Unique Wedding Gowns Rent/sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.