Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Your Blog Is Not Generating Leads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Blog Is Not Generating Leads (334 Views)

Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Blog Is Not Generating Leads by eddard: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2018
You know what I think when I see websites with blogs that have not been updated for a while? ”Gee, they must not be getting results from blogging, that’s why they stopped blogging”.

And then I investigate a little more as to why they aren’t getting results. And it’s always clear.

I don’t even have to look so hard.

I recently came across Frakem, an ”online building and home improvement destination”.

The company sells everything you need to build or improve your home. Sanitary wares, finishing accessories, bathroom and kitchen equipment.

You know what? You should check out their website to see for yourself.

So, I checked out their website and saw that their last post was on the 31st of January, 2017. Now, it’s either their blog is not getting them profitable results like generating leads and making sales, or their website is so on point, gets enough traffic and makes enough sales without the blog.

For the sake of professionals reading this, that have failed to get profitable results from your blog, let’s assume the first scenario is the case.

Here are 3 reasons why your blog is not generating leads or making sales.

http://oratorconsult.org/2018/01/23/why-your-blog-is-not-generating-leads/

(1) (Reply)

How To Register A Paypal Account In Nigeria With Easily / Wordpress Developer Needed / Love Zukerberberg For Exploiting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.