Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Finally !!!fixed Deposit Interest Rate That Can Compete With Treasury Bills - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally !!!fixed Deposit Interest Rate That Can Compete With Treasury Bills (894 Views)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023) / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally !!!fixed Deposit Interest Rate That Can Compete With Treasury Bills by mrbigseun(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later . i know the tresury bills is quite high but you have easy access to your funds here at any time .... you can even negiotiate from 20m and above .

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Bank Juju! See What I Saw In My Piggy Bank / 5 Secret Steps: How To Make Your Salary Last Longer / Creditpro(business Support Services Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.