Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends (3502 Views)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Bbnaija Erica And Kiddwaya Were Old Friends Before Bbnaija ? (video) / Mr Eazi: When Kanu Was In Arsenal, Everybody In My Street Were Arsenal Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
So I came across some old classmates of Tonto Dike....
Two of them were girls while one of them is a guy.
The girls said "Tonto Dike was their school mother back then in government college, Port Harcourt. The girls described Tonto Dike as "a wild girl". They also said "she usually jumps school fence, something that even boys were afraid to do",,,"she smokes" and also drinks. "she was very wild and weird" the girls said.
The guy then said Tonto Dike was not only wild back then but "very corrupt". The guy said Tonto Dike used to teach all the boys in their class how to be with girls... and the guy said "what I mean is she usually teaches the boys in our class back then how to be with a lady and she'll use herself as practical and all the boys eventually had s*x with her in the bush". Even teachers were afraid of Tonto Dike because of her wild nature..
The guy said when those other boys in the class were using tonto dike as practical (having s*x with her) he was forming a holy boy, a stance he now deeply regrets.. he said "by now I'd have been boasting that I too have tasted her",I deeply regret not doing anything he said.

lalasticalla
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by Angyella(f): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by Kakamorufu(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
He dey form serious student. PEle

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by Eastboi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op u Dey forge too much Abeg no Quote me am preg.................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by LieutenantBOBO: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
All these things are just long long talks...
He said she said... bullshxt!
And OP you came here to post this trash.

What if I told you that I knew Tonto way back when & she was none of what you or they said she was?

The girl is wild no doubt. But saying that all the boys were using her as practical? THAT'S TOTAL BS!

Let them come out of their coven & say it to her face. If she won't slam them with a lawsuit they can't afford.

And I'm guessing that the so called classmates you heard this shxt from are broke as hell. Cause you either heard it in a bus or when you were on foot. If they were crusing in their cars, they won't have time to hate.

And if it was you that came up with this just for traffic, I hope you remember the law of karma when it comes knocking on your door.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by beloved94(f): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
All these things are just long long talks...
He said she said... bullshxt!
And OP you came here to post this trash.

What if I told you that I knew Tonto way back when & she was none of what you or they said she was?

The girl is wild no doubt. But saying that all the boys were using her as practical? THAT'S TOTAL BS!

Let them come out of their coven & say it to her face. If she won't slam them with a lawsuit they can't afford.

And I'm guessing that the so called classmates you heard this shxt from are broke as hell. Cause you either heard it in a bus or when you were on foot. If they were crusing in their cars, they won't have time to hate.

And if it was you that came up with this just for traffic, I hope you remember the law of karma when it comes knocking on your door.

shut up okay.. I have never entered a bus in my entire life so stop spilling shit
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by LieutenantBOBO: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

shut up okay.. I have never entered a bus in my entire life so stop spilling shit

Really? That's nice to know.

But that doesn't change the fact that what you wrote up there, is just some random BS!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

But that doesn't change the fact that what you wrote up there, is just some random BS!
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Sh!t.. Tonto Dike was not only wild.... All the boys in her class used her for practical.
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by LieutenantBOBO: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Sh!t.. Tonto Dike was not only wild.... All the boys in her class used her for practical.

Alright. I agree with you.
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Alright. I agree with you.

and I bet you don't know the actual meaning of BS undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by Kobicove(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

What's the point in telling us that you have never entered a bus before?

Do you want us to give you an award? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Kobicove:

What's the point in telling us that you have never entered a bus before?

Do you want us to give you an award? grin

your dick can't stand a port undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by LieutenantBOBO: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

and I bet you don't know the actual meaning of BS undecided

LOL... Are you looking for a way to push your post to the front page or what?

I don't know the meaning of BS & i'm saying it?

Please... spare me the long long talks... I don't have time for your Bull Shxt

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... Are you looking for a way to push your post to the front page or what?

I don't know the meaning of BS & i'm saying it?

Please... spare me the long long talks... I don't have time for your Bull Shxt

it's obvious you don't have respect for ladies... such a misogynistic comment
Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by LieutenantBOBO: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it's obvious you don't have respect for ladies... such a misogynistic comment

LOL... Sorry to hurt your feelings boo boo... but I respect a lady that SHOWS me SOMETHING to respect.

I can't start giving out respect like it's a freebie. They say that "Respect is EARNED". And you've not earned mine.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Corrupted Everybody In The Class -Old Friends by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... Sorry to hurt your feelings boo boo... but I respect a lady that SHOWS me SOMETHING to respect.

I can't start giving out respect like it's a freebie. They say that "Respect is EARNED". And you've not earned mine.

I wonder how you'll feel If your sisters are treated like this.. fučk you okay

(1) (Reply)

I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) / See Viral Photos Of Couple Celebrating 15th Anniversary With 11 Children / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Six Humongous Birthday Cakes As She Turns 35 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.