Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Want To Become A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Become A Muslim (630 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Muslim by NairalandGod: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I am a Christian but now, I want to become a Muslim. I need advice and someone to teach me the basics. I mean the practices of Islam, like the five prayers.

I fell in love with the religion when I was schooling in Ilorin (A-levels).

A friend told me that I cannot just become a Muslim except I go through some rituals. How true is this?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
You are welcome to the religion of peace. Thanks to Allah (swt) for guiding you to right part. Go to any islamic scholar in your area he wuld covert you performing ghusul. Once your soul is there, you ave completed d first stage
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by sungirrrll: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Asalam alaikum, as a revert it is exciting to see this. Yes it is good to meet other Muslims but also study on your own, you will be surprised to find how diverse the Muslim community it. Download ibaadah kit, Muslim pro and step by step Salah (I learnt how to pray with this). They are immensely useful apps on playstore. Pray tahajjud to help you through trying times you may face as a new Muslim (very beneficial). May the Almighty give you patience, strengthen your faith and perfect your worship.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
mashaAllah,welcome to the right and religion of peace..may Allah guide you through your life

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by NairalandGod: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
sungirrrll:
Asalam alaikum, as a revert it is exciting to see this. Yes it is good to meet other Muslims but also study on your own, you will be surprised to find how diverse the Muslim community it. Download ibaadah kit, Muslim pro and step by step Salah (I learnt how to pray with this). They are immensely useful apps on playstore. Pray tahajjud to help you through trying times you may face as a new Muslim (very beneficial). May the Almighty give you patience, strengthen your faith and perfect your worship.

Thank you, brother. I will download the apps.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by NairalandGod: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ayanshola337:
You are welcome to the religion of peace. Thanks to Allah (swt) for guiding you to right part. Go to any islamic scholar in your area he wuld covert you performing ghusul. Once your soul is there, you ave completed d first stage

Thank you, brother.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by NairalandGod: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
ItsTutsi:
mashaAllah,welcome to the right and religion of peace..may Allah guide you through your life

Thank you, brother.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim by sungirrrll: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
NairalandGod:

Thank you, brother. I will download the apps.

I am a sister, you're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband / Dua Asking For Forgiveness (sayyidul Istighfar) / Is Allah More Than One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.