Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) (2670 Views)

Binary Option Whatsapp Group Chat. Learn From Experts & Share Your Experience / Let's Share Working And Winning Binary Option Strategy.. / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by Shipperslink(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fisayo1212:
They will come here 2 show u Demo acct, they are just lying
All is live account. I won't say more than that.
Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by peeps4u: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shipperslink:

All is live account. I won't say more than that.

Are you running investment program or advertising the bot for sale? please be clear about "investment in binary"
Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by Shipperslink(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm not running investment program. I am only showing people a particular binary bot that works. If anyone is interested in using it then he/she can contact me. There is a monthly subscription on it. Also some people can not set the bot on vps and for such people they pay added money to run it for them. The latter category of people are the one investing there money without doing anything. I will do the monitoring of such account. I have decided not to post a trading result here for now. Some nairalanders have joined in the use of the bot, they will be the one to post a testimony of their account when it is time.
Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by peeps4u: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shipperslink:
I'm not running investment program. I am only showing people a particular binary bot that works. If anyone is interested in using it then he/she can contact me. There is a monthly subscription on it. Also some people can not set the bot on vps and for such people they pay added money to run it for them. The latter category of people are the one investing there money without doing anything. I will do the monitoring of such account. I have decided not to post a trading result here for now. Some nairalanders have joined in the use of the bot, they will be the one to post a testimony of their account when it is time.

OK, you've made yourself clear.
I love the fact you're not running investment program, they all mostly don't end well.

Kindly reply to your text message. thanks
Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by fuckpro: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fisayo1212:
They will come here 2 show u Demo acct, they are just lying
one of them ran with my money just show you demo account I will upload his photo,the guy market his binary bot on this forum he has been on the run

Re: Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) by Uddy01: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls forward detail on you binary bot and fx copy trading to me thanks
what's app 08026353828 email uduak.udoh@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me2u.online Has Crashed / How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? / Proudly9ja Legitimate Part Time Weekly Alert Income Programmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.