Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) (49177 Views)

Pencil Drawing Makes Me Understand My Patient Better As Medical Doctor / Take A Stand Against AIDS Campaign, #TASAA / Graphic Design, Video Effect, 2d Animation Course Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by bayocanny: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
ricktnum:
are u a JerryGirl?
Lol, I was just asking a question...I like your haircut cool
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
bayocanny:

Lol, I was just asking a question...I like your haircut cool
kk, thanks
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Oh you're still far behind. You need to see Negan and his wife 'Lucille' grin Yup Carl got bit mann trying to help someone. angry Glenn, Sasha and Abraham are....well lemme save you some spoilers.
wao...that's interesting. I will av to go get dem asp. thanks

1 Like

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
kennieG:
HIV/AIDS still remain a mystery which l think devil used it to punish dis sinful world. Wonderful transformation.. I wish all our corrupt politicians can be punished with it

But me sha I don't agree with this 70% of our youths livi g with him /aids
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by ifrosh: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
PotatoSalad:
More like a zombie from the walking dead.
The type that bit Carl grin

Bro u are my man,that scene eenh.

1 Like

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by ifrosh: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mouthgag:
Interesting
So na so hiv patients dey look?
Ignorance
So what are u trying to say now Mr know everything.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
All these costume an still rubbish una go act
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
PotatoSalad:
More like a zombie from the walking dead.
The type that bit Carl grin
Spoiler alert!!
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jdesilentkiller:

Spoiler alert!!
Eiyaa sorry lol
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dis kind HIV wey dey removed person breast na wa ooo
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dranoid:

Anyone actor is male na or have you seen a man with boobs before? grin
Yoi dey dull.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by ogakizito(m): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2018
ricktnum:
This is discriminatory, 80pcnt of hiv patients dont look that way. It is also counter productive, many would think since they dont look thin, then they dont have it. Best way is to get tested. HIV no dey show for face. Le us be mindful of what we do.

Proud health worker here!!!

My thoughts exactly.
Hiv no dey show for face. Just get tested. Before e go reach this level e dun bad kpata kpata be that.

This is more like an Aids patient look
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Ibrahim79mantu: 4:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Mouthgag:
Interesting

So na so hiv patients dey look?

Ignorance
They look worse
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Dranoid: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yoi dey dull.

I didn't want to resort to insults but it seems it's inevitable.
The problem is that we don't understand our different point of views. Anyways it's your opinion

What I was simply trying to say was that the person who was made up was a man and he was made up to look like a man and people were asking for boobs........
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Dranoid: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yoi dey dull.

The problem is that we don't understand our different point of views. Anyways it's your opinion

What I was simply trying to say was that the person who was made up was a man and he was made up to look like a man, and people were asking for boobs where there isn't meant to be
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dranoid:

What I was simply trying to say was that the person who was made up was a man and he was made up to look like a man, and people were asking for boobs where there isn't meant to be
My dear you saw the lady that was made up. Please go back and check. That's a lady and not a man please.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Dranoid: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear you saw the lady that was made up. Please go back and check. That's a lady and not a man please.
The poster captioned it an actor, Google named him an actor. Maybe he just likes to cross dress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] / What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go / See What An Artist Did To These Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.