Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Always Keep Your Teller Of Deposit: Most Bankers Are Thieves - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Always Keep Your Teller Of Deposit: Most Bankers Are Thieves (644 Views)

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Bankers Are Frauds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Keep Your Teller Of Deposit: Most Bankers Are Thieves by mistermm(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
This is to inform Nairalanders about the current fraud going on in the banks, Most bankers dont post your money when you make deposit. I was a victim of this in one of the Skye Bank in Lagos. I paid in 10k to an account and the Money was not posted. Thank God I kept a copy of my own Teller, if not the story would have been different. Even when I went to the Bank to make complains, you need to see how I was treated,until I threatened to destroy computers in place of my Money, before they now find a solution to my complain. One of the staff even went as far as saying I forged the teller, Thank God for the Bank copy that proved me right,

Just yesterday, again my Uncle was telling me his own experience too, a Bank Staff of Standard Chartered Bank try to swindle him of 150k out of 1million Naira Deposit, when my Uncle discovered the Cheat, he pleaded with 30k just to cover up his ass. Please most of this Bank Staffs are Corporate Thieves, BEWARE AND TAKE NOTE!!!
Re: Always Keep Your Teller Of Deposit: Most Bankers Are Thieves by harakiri(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2010
This is not news.How about those that give out banking information/home address to armed robbers and kidnappers?It's more rampant that we want to imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Acca Examination Payment @ An Affordable Rate ! / Warehouse For Available Lease In Port Harcourt / Any Idea Where I Can Get Buyers For Cassava?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.