Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Hear This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear This! (291 Views)

Every Lady Should Hear This __ Apostle Arome Osayi. / You Need To Hear This.. Very Urgent ( Video) / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear This! by Edidiong21: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
HEAR THIS!

AKWA IBOM STATEWIDE REVIVAL CRUSADE, 2018

(KICK-STARTING THE LAST WORLD REVIVAL GOSPEL)

“And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto the nations, and then shall the end (rapture) come.” Matthew 24:14

The general public is specially invited to a 3-day revival gospel crusade that the Holy Spirit has ordained to kick-start in Africa, in Nigeria, and in the State of Akwa Abasi Ibom for obvious reasons which will be made clear on the first day of the program.

This last gospel to the nations of the world will culminate in the rapture of the saints of God thereby bringing an end to the Church of Jesus Christ on earth. Therefore, Christians should be conscious of the fact that we are now in injury time otherwise called the eleventh hour.

SPEAKERS:

THE REV. DR. EFFIONG ISANGADIHI, NIGERIA
COMMANDER ANDY EFFIONG, NIGERIA
PASTOR EMMANUEL AMAEZE, NIGERIA
APOSTLE CYRUS STONE, ENGLAND

THEME:
PREPARING THE CHURCH FOR THE SOUNDING OF THE TRUMPET

DATE: Thursday, March 1st – Saturday, March 3rd
VENUE: St. Michael’s Primary School, Four Towns, Abak Road, Uyo
Ministers’/Workers’ Conference, Saturday, 10 a.m. at First Love Foundation Auditorium, 1, Ebong Umoitong Street by GWT Filling Station, Atiku Abubakar Way, Uyo.

To minister in worship songs and link us with the choirs of Heaven are the choirs of The Presbyterian Church, Deeper Life Bible Church, United Evangelical Church, The Apostolic Church and African Church.

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” Rev. 22:16, 17.

Do not refuse this invitation, as we are in a perilous time. Come and hear what Jesus has to say about His Church and the time of her departure from the world.