Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Professional Taobao Purchasing Agent In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Taobao Purchasing Agent In China (1139 Views)

Reliable Chinese Purchasing Agent / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Taobao Purchasing Agent In China by rossaflavor(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
All my dear friends:

C & T International Consulting Co.,Limited develop the “Taobao Purchasing Service”,So many foreigners cannot purchase the products from www.Taobao.com just simply because they do not have the Chinese bank account or Chinese credit card and Chinese debit card, and this situation really frustrate many foreign people.

But now the problem can be solved by using our “Taobao Purchasing Service”, and we will help you to buy the products you want from www.taobao.com, and ship the products direclty to your office or your home, or any address you indicate.

The procedure is very simple as follow:

1. You sent me the weblink of the Taobao, and indicate the confirm the following informations:

a) Which size you want for that product?

b) How many pieces you want for that products?

c) What is the color or type you want for that products?

d) What is your shipping method? DHL, Federal Express, China post air mail or ship by sea?

e) What is the your name, phone number and address with postal code?

2. After confirm the information above, and you will pay for your first payment for the product cost, and our service fee is 5% of the total product cost.

3. After we receive your first payment, and we will buy the products to you and the products will ship to our warehouse, and we will weight the products and will let you know the shipping cost, and this time you will pay the second payment.

4. After we receive your second payment, then we will ship the products to you and will send you the tracking number.

You only need to pay 5% of the product cost and you can enjoy the one stop service, and is safe, comfortable and effective.

Please feel free to contat me and I am looing for serve you soon.

Best regard.

Michael Huang

C&T International Co.,Limited
www.chinasourcingtour.com
Email: michael_328_2@yahoo.ca
MOB: 008613702747933
Wechat: huangyiyun328
What's app: 008613702747933
QQ: 2479574343

(1) (Reply)

Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp / Cargo Vessels Available For Charter / Eazi Business Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.