Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help! Hp Or Dell - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Hp Or Dell (712 Views)

Help - HP Laserjet P1120w Driver ( I Lost The Cd) / Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? / Help! Hp Pavillion Dv6000 Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Hp Or Dell by Woke4all(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2010
I want's to get a laptop but i don't really know much about it. A friend told me HP is the best followed by DELL.

Pls i need help on this coz i really need a laptop that's strong with long lasting battery life.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by inze(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
i kinda think Dell are better off HP in the sense of battery life and strength, but my guy, it requires more than just that to make a choice but those sure counts real good.

Reminds me of IBM Thinkpad . . .
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
You must also consider Hps overheating, their heat sink is hmm!!! worse really,

Dell is rugged and last longer, though chinko Hp might be cheaper,
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by jerk: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2010
The heat issue wt most of d HP's is bcoz of their air vent whch is mostly under unlike Dell that's by d back side.
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by jerk: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2010
.!
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by Woke4all(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2010
Thanks alot can i get more tips on buying?
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
hp are the cheapest laptops out there, and they have notorious failure rates.

end of story
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by macomrades(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hp esp pavillion has issues with their batteries while dell's chassis esp inspiron are defective, Go for Asus and u wont regret it
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by mmerenudan(m): 3:02am On Apr 27, 2010
i have a free report that will guide you in geting the laptop of your dreams free off cost just mail me at ewealthmanual@gmail.com
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by DoubleN(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2010
oyb:

hp are the cheapest laptops out there, and they have notorious failure rates.

end of story

GBAM!!! Which is why i have sworn never to buy one with my hard earned cash again!! You might want to consider an Apple Mac Book though their prices are pretty on the high side.
Re: Help! Hp Or Dell by Woke4all(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2010
mmerenudan:

i have a free report that will guide you in geting the laptop of your dreams free off cost just mail me at ewealthmanual@gmail.com
Why don't you just add ur contribution to the thread?

(1) (Reply)

Compression Software For Metered Plan( Mtn 3gb Monthly Plan) / Modding And Advertising With Opera Mini / I.t. Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.