Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) (19477 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by ibkgab001: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anytime I read don't put your 40 years old fraustation on my 25 years old body makes me laugh till the next day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
bidierichie:
Thats the beginning of the end for Freeze. The devil that is using him will push him to his dead end so much that he will be totally be disgraced

Sheeple spotted!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by mexxmoney: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Confused fool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by subcbouy: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
exlinkleads:
I can see some pastors freaking out

hahahaha
Eeh people have heard him, abi him don they hear voices ni.? He don too much

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by ensamy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
A man use his tithes and first fruit to put smile on this little girl's face. Instead of giving it to a Man of God to buy flashy cars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by semyman: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:
I pay tithe everyday, to you am brainwashed right? But am getting masive result. Everything about life is spritual. You will only reap what you sow. So preach your nonsense to whom ever that is interested to listen to rubbish. Odeh
You called someone odeh, right. Obviously, you can do money rituals, steal, kill to get your fulfillment. Jesus wept. mind you by your fruits you are known. definitely you are of the abyss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by debossng: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Trying to raise offerings now to furnish his home Church office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by marvin906(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
when will this guy stupidity end undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by bidierichie: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thats the beginning of the end for Freeze. The devil that is using him will push him to his dead end so much that he will be totally disgraced. His fans should advice him before he will come later in life begging for public support.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Shanana1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:
I pay tithe everyday, to you am brainwashed right? But am getting masive result. Everything about life is spritual. You will only reap what you sow. So preach your nonsense to whom ever that is interested to listen to rubbish. Odeh
Tank u jare, God commanded paying of tithe in book of Malachi:3vs 9-12. some pple re satanic agent directly or indirectly. may God save ur soul b4 u end up ur lyf like king Herod.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by vjohnson: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please go ahead and enlighten the world, God bless you. I love you my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by semyman: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:
You called someone odeh, right. Obviously, you can do money rituals, steal, kill to get your fulfillment. Jesus wept. Mind you by your fruits you are known. definitely you are of the abyss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by bidierichie: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Euouae:

Sheeple spotted!

Yea. Jesus says He knows his sheep. I am proud to be Jesus sheep that your Freeze goat

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by debossng: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
ensamy:
A man use his tithes and first fruit to put smile on this little girl's face. Instead of giving it to a Man of God to buy flashy cars.

Which man, pls tell us his name, and the hospital receipt.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by nathanccr(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mtttsshhheew! Is this one okay Is it your tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by tuna4servi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Pls we need it..

Stupid people do multiply..

Now judge urself

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by chuksjuve(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
WotzupNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHl_1U29sKE&feature=youtu.be

This dude has finally lost it..
The unnecessary attention that has been beamed on him with regards to tithe and offering is fast destroying him ..

To all of you that will quote me and tag me brainwashed ..
This is my response to you inadvance ..

There's a way that seem right to a man, but the end thereof is destruction..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:

Pained àgùntàn spotted...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by nonjebose(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
He wants to be a " Daddy GO" to his new converts. He would surely have no need of money to air the program.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:

Honestly you don't need to call Daddy Freeze a name because he is preaching against tithe. His passion is to reset Christian mindset! The fact that you pay tithe and it works for you does not make it right. Scripturally, Daddy Freeze is right! A lot of people dont pay tithes and they are far more blessed than you. Giving is very good! But giving out of compulsion is bad. The word tithe ends with the jews in the Sinagogue! In the Act of Apostles 15:20, Non Jews were told what to do! Tithes and Circumcision were totally excluded! Get your brain Reset man. FREEZE IS VERY RIGHT! Gbile Akanni preached against tithes! God does not bless because of tithes. He blesses because he wishes to! Stop this nonsense! Tithe is dead with Sinagogues!

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by mexxmoney: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
bebe2:

MUMU didirin, Booda sheeple. Ur result nick pass dangote own??

Mediocrity at its peak undecided
I'm not surprised, feminism and antichristianity have always been from one source i.e the devil. I am not really shocked that you took Freeze's side. It's better to be God's sheep than to be among a crowd of so called enlightened people who have been deceived by the devil

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by DonBobes(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stoopi old man thou foolishness is beta used to describe him tho

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Geesaintagape: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Old custorms die hard.
Its a matter of time pple will start 2 see reasons not to pie tithes.
Just as female trousers suffered rejection initially due to our stereotype mindset.
Initially it was dont wear trouser at all but now is dont wear it to church.
LOl
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
obembet:
I wil like the guy to preach against any one that insult another's person father... ERanko

Pained àgùntàn spotted
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Lomprico2: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dem go assassinate you oh!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by mexxmoney: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
ensamy:
Did the man tell you it was his tithe he used to do that? Paying tithes does not prevent you from doing other works of charity

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by tunary(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Make sence joor because of all thèse fake pastors that take tighting too seriously like Say n'a tight dey carry person go heaven
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
bidierichie:

Yea. Jesus My Pastor says He knows his sheep. I am proud to be Jesus My pastors sheep that your Freeze goat
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
mexxmoney:

I'm not surprised, feminism and antichristianity have always been from one source i.e the devil. I am not really shocked that you took Freeze's side. It's better to God's sheep than to be among a crowd of so called enlightened people who have been deceived by the devil

Heey you àgùntàn! You are not God's àgùntàn but Your pastor's àgùntàn
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
I hereby state this without equivocation that FREEZE will likely die soon because he has decided to challenge the Will of the Almighty God,rather than challenging Buhari and Ambode.

Rest in peace in advance freeze!
And to his families,accept my condolence in advance.

To the rest of us,Let move on!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
bebe2:

MUMU didirin, Booda sheeple. Ur result nick pass dangote own??

Mediocrity at its peak undecided
u wey no dey pay, ur own reach dangote or ur DaddyFreeze own reach dangote? Since he is d yardstick
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by bionixs: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
sagieramos:

jw.org had already been preaching against this

No Tithing for Christians. At no time were first-century Christians commanded to pay tithes. The primary purpose of the tithing arrangement under the Law had been to support Israel’s temple and priesthood; consequently the obligation to pay tithes would cease when that Mosaic Law covenant came to an end as fulfilled, through Christ’s death on the torture stake. (Eph 2:15; Col 2:13, 14) It is true that Levitical priests continued serving at the temple in Jerusalem until it was destroyed in 70 C.E., but Christians from and after 33 C.E. became part of a new spiritual priesthood that was not supported by tithes.​—Ro 6:14; Heb 7:12; 1Pe 2:9.

As Christians, they were encouraged to give support to the Christian ministry both by their own ministerial activity and by material contributions. Instead of giving fixed, specified amounts to defray congregational expenses, they were to contribute “according to what a person has,” giving “as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2Co 8:12; 9:7) They were encouraged to follow the principle: “Let the older men who preside in a fine way be reckoned worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard in speaking and teaching. For the scripture says: ‘You must not muzzle a bull when it threshes out the grain’; also: ‘The workman is worthy of his wages.’” (1Ti 5:17, 18) However, the apostle Paul set an example in seeking to avoid bringing an undue financial burden on the congregation.​—Ac 18:3; 1Th 2:9.
(JW.ORG)
stale. if you had spent all this energy and time you gave to this your write up proving nothing,on preaching salvational message,you could have won souls for Christ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.