Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (1058 Views)

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Junior Pope Odonwodo Welcomes Third Child (Pictures) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope by exlinklodge: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope has been making headlines recently and not in a good way. Though they say bad publicity is good publicity but some bad publicity sticks and that may not be good for business at the long run.

Though he is married, but a lady professed her love for him online via Instagram, showcasing the tattoo she tattooed on her body. She even tattooed Junior Pope on her body as she professed undying love for her whilst admitting knowing he is married.

This time around, the actor is in the news again as he made a very controversial statement. Pope Obumneme Odonwodo popularly called pope junior voiced his thought towards the movie industry.

Speaking on an interview, the actor said;

“Honestly, with the kind of life in Nollywood, you wouldn’t want to marry, thinking you still have time for worldly enjoyment. I always tell people that the devil is the king of Nollywood, because of the atrocities being committed in the industry. It is in Nollywood you see high level of gays and lesbians. There is no kind of evil you wouldn’t see in the industry.”

Pope junior has won many accolades including most promising Nollywood actor of the year by entertainment factory in 2010. He got married in 2014 to Jennifer Awele Okpuno and they are blessed with 2 sons.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/devil-is-king-of-nollywood-nollywood.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique

Re: Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
This guy can act bad boy roles shaa
Re: Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
You people are making me laugh

there is no evil you will not see lol

So you are saying this for me to stop believing that one day I will be a top actor in Nigeria.
My brother you are simply sick in your brain not until I start my career

I don't know this rubbish you are saying so back off bro

Re: Devil Is The King Of Nollywood -- Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope by sunnysunny69(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
He should have known homosexuals runs entertainment industry, its not limited to Nollywood alone. All this male celebrity power fellow men in the back.

(1) (Reply)

“god Has A Tattoo On His Hand, Having A Tattoo Is Not A Sin” – Evangelist Joyce / Shocking As SARS Arrests Mr Eazi For Wearing Fendi Shirt [FULL DETAILS] / 'I Am The Richest Artiste In Africa'' - Shattawale(video,pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.