Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! (720 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Angelcute(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Am becoming so thin. What should i do?
Re: Help! by bloomstar: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Angelcute:

take sugary food stuff, with baked foods, cakes and cokes, then try to have enough rest

1 Like

Re: Help! by Angelcute(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
bloomstar:

take sugary food stuff, with baked foods, cakes and cokes, then try to have enough rest
what about drugs?
Re: Help! by EagleScribes: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Angelcute:
what about drugs?

How's your appetite and feeding habits like? Send me a whatsapp message
Re: Help! by geekybabe(f): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2018
bloomstar:

Stop misleading people bloomstar. You are a fraud and pathetic blogger. Stop giving fake health advise that can cause them harm. You are a fraud. A big fraud.
Do not mention me pls. Fake doctor
Re: Help! by bloomstar: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
geekybabe:

Stop misleading people bloomstar. You are a fraud and pathetic blogger. Stop giving fake health advise that can cause them harm. You are a fraud. A big fraud.
Do not mention me pls. Fake doctor

I will practically ignore your ignorance. You can hug transformer
Re: Help! by geekybabe(f): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
bloomstar:

I will practically ignore your ignorance. You can hug transformer

Of course that's what you will say. You do not even have the credibility to own up to your intellectual property theft. Copy cat. Fake doctor. Get off and don't ever mention me ever again!

Bloomstar fake doctor . Listen to his advise at your own peril.
Re: Help! by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eat, eat and eat...then a nice multivitamin combo won't hurt.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Angelcute:

Seek the help of a trained dietitian. You don't have to binge-eat to add weight...
Re: Help! by bloomstar: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Angelcute:
what about drugs?

please do not take drugs for fatness, it will endanger your health
Re: Help! by trendphemmy(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2018
there are different causes of weight loss. u need to give more information and be well examined before you can conclude
Re: Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Angelcute:
i have supplements that will make you robust,if needed contact or WhatsAp 08038220168,it has no side effects "

(1) (Reply)

The Great Blood Purifier,is on promo for just 5700 / Consult Doctors Online / All You Need To Know About Causes Of Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.