Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! (809 Views)

Medical Assistance / Ganduje Lied, Deaths In Kano Are Increasing, Medical Assistance Unavailable / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
When I came across this woman at Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos State, I was moved to pity!
Her name is MRS C. JACOB.
She is the proprietress of a dying school at Ajegunle and a staunch member of the Deeper Life Bible Church.
She urinated too often and had spent all her money doing series of tests where nothing was detected.
She has 4 unemployed children and her husband had abandoned her because he had no money to take care of her medication and feeding because he is paid about N15,000 as pension which hardly suffices.
She had been the breadwinner of the family but now, feeding and payment of house rent is her major concern.
She and her children are now dependent on the crumbs gotten from sympathizers. She is almost blind too.
Last weekend I bought her and the children some foodstuffs. I'm retired too and can only do a little for her.
Her some of her neighbours mock her and call her names like, "Holy Ghost Fire" call on your God to feed you now!
Please, I'm calling on all well meaning Nigerians; Christians and Moslems alike to lend a helping hand to assist this woman financially or medically.
Her phone number is: 07038639369.
Her son's number is: 08132960599
PLEASE, SAVE A SOUL!
Thank you.....God will really enrich you if you do!

Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Your financial assistance for this woman is highly solicited.
God will bless you abundantly if you do.
I've personally given my 'window's might' to her this Xmas!
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Calling on all Christian and Moslem faithful to please join me on assisting this woman financially or medically Please!
She needs proper health care and food!
Call or pay her a visit to confirm this story!
She's not a HIV or TB patient. She is simply hungry and sick!
I do my bit for her...What about you?
Please save a soul!
Even 1k can buy her a meal.
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Please, Save A Soul Today!
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
I wish all those making donations a happy and prosperous New Year!
Please, help a Christian Sister, no matter your religious inclination.
Nothing is too small. Just call her and offer your proverbial 'widow's might'.
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Show your support by making a donation to her and receive blessings from God this 2020.
Please see her personally to confirm or call and ask her to text her account number to you and be greatly blessed this 2020!
You can send her some food too.
God bless you if you do!
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
SAVE A SOUL NOW PLEASE...I BEG ON HER BEHALF IN THE NAME OF GOD!
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2020
God will bless your hustle if you save a soul today!
Re: Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! by Gee64: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
She needs your help please!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Goat Undergoes Surgery, Delivered Of Monster Baby / Coronavirus: Funny Pictures Add Yours / Disposable Nose Mask Black - 50pcs Per Pack @ 1,700 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.