Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens (779 Views)

Real Airdrops And Bounties Only (whatsapp) / Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oh, It's very simple and straightforward, simply go through this �
STOP PROCRASTINATING AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018.

This is for those wondering how to make money from crypto.currency without investing any capital. It only requires your phone, data and little time.

I was here during the days of faucets collection(raking satoshi from legit sites) but that is no longer profitable due to the high price of bitcoin, though I made fortune as an early bird.

Let's go to business.

WHAT IS ICO
: ICO short for Initial Coin Offering, it is the means through which companies in crypto biz raise funds to finance the project of their products. It requires the public to contribute and purchase coin at a cheaper rate to support the project in the early stage of development before the coin is listed in the exchanges at a higher price.

WHAT IS BOUNTIES: These are the various promotional avenues a company chooses to publicise its products and coins by engaging social network community to promote and earn bonuses for proof of work.

WHAT IS AIRDROPS: A​ ​crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community and individuals for registering and partaking in publicising the coin through social network and referrals.

WHAT TO DO WITH COLLECTED COINS : The collected coins are held in your account till the end of ICO(usually one month),after which you transfer your coin to the exchanges (a trading platform where you buy and sell coins.) to sell or hold in your wallet and allow the price to rise.

To participate in bounties and airdrops you should have an account with some of the following social networks, sites and forums.

-Functional e-mail.(Must have)

-Instagram (Optional)

-LinkedIn (Optional but preferable)

-Facebook (Optional but preferable)

-Twitter (Optional but preferable)

-Telegram (Must have)

-Bitcointalk.talk (Optional)

-Bitcoin wallet(can be gotten from blockchain.info or download COINBASE from Play Store or Appworld )

-Ethereum wallet( from myetherwallet.com or download COINOMI from Play Store or Appworld)

NOTE: You must have a diary or jotter where you write down the coin sites, your email, username and password. Please use a different password in different sites for security purpose.

NB: Not all ICOs worth your time because some of them might not make it to exchanges. What to look out for in Companies ICOs are:

-The team called the developers. A company with reputable members as part of the team is a sign of a good project.

-Good products, a company with a product that profers solution is a plus.

-The total supply of the coin, a limited number of coin in circulation and good marketing is a price determinant.

-Social network publicity is another factor to look out for.

For the list of daily legit, genuine confirm and well researched ICOs, bounties and tokens, check for my details on my signature or leave a message here, I'll lecture you for free at no cost. Yes you heard me right FREE OF CHARGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chat me up for latest Bounties and Airdrops
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by AsianTotal: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
I cant view your signature. I have sent you a pm anyway.

1 Like

Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*
Do you know that the people that made billions from from crypto last year (2017) didn't make much of it from bitcoin? I mean you don't have to have bitcoin that tripled in price before you make profit in crypto.
Getting Airdrop means getting altcoins for free just by showing interest in the project. You will be credited free coins initially useless. By the time these coins hit market, other people begin to buy it and the price starts to increase. Don't forget that you have some of it for free. Let's say you are given 1k of a particular coin.
By the time it hit market. It reaches just $0.5
And you sell, you make how much, calculate it I don't have calculator here. �
Let’s say you are patience and wait for it to reach $1, that’s how much....?
Let's say you even forget the coin in your wallet and one day maybe after 6months or one year and you realized that the coin is $10+
Please calculate it and tell me if it's not a money ritual. �
That's just the picture of what Airdrop is all about. What we do here is to get as much as possible of these coins. Some projects might die while some might be successful, who knows which one will blow. The best thing is to ensure that we hustle for every of them.
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
AsianTotal:
I cant view your signature. I have sent you a pm anyway.

Drop your Contact
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
bro i'm a fresher in this business tho,, i quite understand somethings but what i donnt get is how to get the free airdrop ... just bought some ripple hoping cryto rises soonest
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was banned for promoting crypto here. Admin or whosoever banned me, FYI multinational companies like Cocacola, Ford, Nissan, Amazon, Moneygram, Western Union, Walmart and so on are all making transactions with CRYPTOS. The bitter fact is that CRYPTO IS THE NEW ORDER, IT HAS COME TO STAY AND IT WILL DRIVE AWAY FIAT.
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Follow our Whatsapp link to have first hand info and latest Cryptos https:///3UOd5TEjfbCFyETPKSGOYG
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by ammanison(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Earn 500 trimax tokens by joining the Airdrop, only limited for 5000 persons. https:///UzJ6dp
Re: Genuine, Legit, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Tokens by onaka1: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=ammanison post=65321014]
Drop your Contact

a fesher 08165721355

(1) (Reply)

10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Real Estate Investment / How To Make Money Online And Withdraw Your Money Anytime You Want / [FREE BOOK] Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.