Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others (37977 Views)

Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Remanded In Prison For Killing Pregnant Lover / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Odingo1: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
carinmom:

Are you trying to tell me that Christians do no commit all these crimes that you've mentioned or what, okay how so you want the Muslims to be condemning the terrorism perpetrated by the likes of BH, Alqaeda, Isis and the like? How exactly? So all the condemnations, the protests, and the distancing of the Islamic religion from such atrocities by the Muslims are not enough, when every right minded person knows who the real terrorists are who are only bent on smearing the image if Islam, who are not even Muslims.
You don't get the difference there, Christians do worst things but they don't link the act to Christianity or Bible, but a Moslem commit crime he will link it to Islam and tell us that quaran ask him to do it. e.g,

When a moslem marry a 6year child and defile her, he will tell everyone that quran permit it.

If somebody argue with his religion they will kill the person and tell you that islam told them to kill a blasphemer

A girl dance in public or remove veil na killing and reference with koran.

If sucide bomber blow people up, he or she will tell you that he is killing the infidels which Islam ask them to fight jihad and kill unbelievers,that is what Al-qaeda,Boko Haram, Isis,Al shabab,Hamas etc is doing.They do what they are doing in the name of Islam.Christians don't commit crimes in the name of Christianity or Bible. No christian will bomb a market and start shouting Jesus is great but moslem will do it and be shouting Allhu Akbar,mohamodu talla surula.

Every bad thing they do is supported with a reference from koran and that is the problem and reason why people shout Islamabad and other things when a moslem commit a crime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by delivryboy: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

You don't get the difference there, Christians do worst things but they don't link the act to Christianity or Bible, but a Moslem commit crime he will link it to Islam and tell us that quaran ask him to do it. e.g,

When a moslem marry a 6year child and defile her, he will tell everyone that quran permit it.

If somebody argue with his religion they will kill the person and tell you that islam told them to kill a blasphemer

If sucide bomber blow people up, he or she will tell you that he is killing the infidels which Islam ask them to fight jihad and kill unbelievers,that is what Al-qaeda,Boko Haram, Isis,Al shabab,Hamas etc is doing.They do what they are doing in the name of Islam.Christians don't commit crimes in the name of Christianity or Bible. No christian will bomb a market and start shouting Jesus is great but moslem will do it and be shouting Allhu Akbar,mohamodu talla surula.

Every bad thing they do is supported with a reference from koran and that is the problem and reason why people shout Islamabad and other things when a moslem commit a crime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by kabrud: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

You don't get the difference there, Christians do worst things but they don't link the act to Christianity or Bible but a Moslem commit crime he will link it to Islam and tell us that quaran ask him to do it. e.g,

If sucide bomber blow people up, he or she will tell you that he is killing the infidels which Islam ask them to fight jihad and kill unbelievers,that is what Al-qaeda,Boko Haram, Isis,Al shabab,Hamas etc is doing.

At least you agreed Christians do worse. I can see you are a bit more sincere than others. A bit, not completely sincere in the sense that you still try to link cases of robbery, sex scandals, rituals etc to quran even though the quran vehemently condemn those practices which accounts for less crimes in muslim dominated environment as compared to christian environment. Note, muslims still engage in unimaginable wickedness, no doubt about that, but frequency is what I'm talking here. For boko haram and other extremism, those practices have been condemned by many Islamic preachers and some of these Islamic preachers even got killed for those condemnations by the terrorists. I am a muslim but I assure you, if I come across a boko haram member, I will butcher him without any shred of sympathy and this is the position of other muslims. No where in any Islamic book where a muslim is permitted to have sex with infants.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Odingo1: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=delivryboy post=65317704][/quote]
Christians don't kill non virgins when they get married,it was the Jews that practice that,the Jews follow mosaic law in the old testament.In Christianity the coming of Jesus Christ brought a new order of worship that make christians not to live under the yoke of law.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by tiredoflife(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sin begets sin
In other to cover a sin he sinned again

His reputation was more important than the pregnancy
So he had to get rid of them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Icon79(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
KPOM! You don tok am finish, bro.

To add anything else would be most uncivilized.

O pari

dlondonbadboy:
This is exactly what sin does...

One fine young girl with beautiful voice came to church. Pastor started lusting. Before you knew it, she seduced him. He fell. She got pregnant, vowed never to remove it.
Pastor became confused. In confusion, he started acting like a fool.

Now he is going to spend the rest of his life in Prison.

Flee lust was what the bible said...The bible wasn't joking at all.FLEE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by delivryboy: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

Christians don't kill non virgins when they get married,it was the Jews that practice that,the Jews follow mosaic law in the old testament.In Christianity the coming of Jesus Christ brought a new order of worship that make Christians not to live under the yoke of law.
Over pure fall on Christians. Always shifting the goal post. Keep twisting everything till you twist your back bone. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Odingo1: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
kabrud:

At least you agreed Christians do worse. I can see you are a bit more sincere than others. A bit, not completely sincere in the sense that you still try to link cases of robbery, sex scandals, rituals etc to quran even though the quran vehemently condemn those practices which accounts for less crimes in muslim dominated environment as compared to christian environment. Note, muslims still engage in unimaginable wickedness, no doubt about that, but frequency is what I'm talking here. For boko haram and other extremism, those practices have been condemned by many Islamic preachers and some of these Islamic preachers even got killed for those condemnations by the terrorists. I am a muslim but I assure you, if I come across a boko haram member, I will butcher him without any shred of sympathy and this is the position of other muslims. No where in any Islamic book where a muslim is permitted to have sex with infants.
Moslems is divided about extremism,some support it and some did not,both the main thing is that Boko haram,Isis, Al qaeda, Alshabab etc is fighting in the name of Islam and got their backing from koran which they read to the ears of everybody and have a lot of followers among the moslems.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Odingo1: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
delivryboy:

Over pure fall on Christians. Always shifting the goal post. Keep twisting everything till you twist your back bone. Clap for yourself.
Have you seen a Christian man that marry a wife and turn and stone the wife to death because she is not a virgin. what are you talking about self.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by delivryboy: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

Have you seen a Christian man that marry a wife and turn and stone the wife to death because she is not a virgin. what are you talking about self.
Yes, the pastor in this thread. And most pastors in Nigeria. Lies, sex, deceit and murder, just that there is a grand conspiracy among Christians to always cover up their pastor's heinous crimes by quoting "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" or the intimidate you with "shut up, who are you to judge". But today you people are seeing the atrocities committed by your pastors and it is being exposed by internet. Reverend King comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Reelectbuhari: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Police authorities in Rivers state have paraded the Senior Pastor of a new generation church, Alter of Grace Ministries, Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor who was arrested for allegedly killing three people, including two pregnant women and an infant in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The bodies of the woman and her daughter were recovered alongside that of the third victim, Olumma Onweagba within the premises of the church, Alter of Grace Ministries near Izuom market in Oyigbo.

Preliminary investigation revealed that Pastor Okoroafor had impregnated Olumma Onwaagba who until her death was a member of the church choir.

It was gathered that the detained Pastor allegedly pressured his victim to terminate the pregnancy which she refused.

It was gathered that Olumma’s refusal to terminate the pregnancy led to her death and that of those who knew about the scandal.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/police-parade-pastor-allegedly-killing-pregnant-lover-2-others-photos.html

blood on the alter......
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

One fine young girl with beautiful voice came to church. Pastor started lusting. Before you knew it, she seduced him. He fell. She got pregnant, vowed never to remove it.

He will be sentenced to death. How long he will live in the prison now depends on Wike and other people that will become governors after him.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by AnanseK(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pastors with adultery and murder. What a religion!

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Witnes: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Holy spirit commanded, instructed and entered him to do it. No big deal.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by shineeye1: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
The organised church of today is a scam.
The case in view is very typical of general scenario in society.
The bulk of those aspiring into ministry today are intensely intent on how much they can aggregate to themselves from the church system.
This chap was more afraid of losing his dream of church empire, even if by killing a multitude, than the prospect of meeting a just God who punishes the wicked. In other words, there is No Fear Of God nor focus on His will among these Merchants of Religion.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Witnes: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
I wish d white pple ponder to know that introducing a religion will worsen d life of man to animal, they would have think another option.
So sad!
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by GuntersChain(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
ihe neme.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by macaranta(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
When You Want To Make It All Go Away. . . Smh Guys Should Learn To Accept Responsibility
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Christian men of God and crime as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by 400billionman: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some people think the new generation churches are better once they speak in tongue and prophecy.

They tell you Winners is not church, Assemblies is no longer spiritual. People say all sorts of things when they have zero experience.

If you listen to what people say, you may fall victim. Shey this one nah their typical Man of Dog. Holy!!!
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Uguruzik(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why go to court? Jungle justice would served him better
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
See how the man is behaving like as if he has not committed any crime.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Evince(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
I schooled with this boy ooo
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Shikena(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Since this is a pastor, I'm disappointed I'm not reading the usual:
- Touch not my anointed.
- You guys don't understand God's ways.
- Only God can judge him.
- Be careful what you say against a man of God.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Coolgent(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Christianity is a curse to humanity undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Shineq(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You are the only person that says reasonable thing here.....being a true man of God in dis present dispensation is not a child's play...may God held us all
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
he is truely a pastor and Man of God! i am not Amazed.

All of them are the same from oyedepo, Oladepo, okotie, oyakilome and joshua all are crooks.

what bout that crooked pastor sign fireman? anyone heard from him? maybe he has gone to their so called heaven grin
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
gypsey:
he is truely a pastor and Man of God! i am not Amazed.

All of them are the same from oyedepo, Oladepo, okotie, oyakilome and joshua all are crooks.

what bout that crooked pastor sign fireman? anyone heard from him? maybe he has gone to their so called heaven grin

gringrin
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by shallysgirl: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2018
kabrud:

No. The problem actually lies in the hypocrisy displayed by your ilk. One ibrahim (not imam or Islamic preacher) is involved in crime, Christians will say, "that is their way". Now a SENIOR PASTOR (a preacher with christian followers) is involved in heartless killing of his lover (pastor having secret affair is not even an offence in Christianity as it has become) and two children, same christian will not say "that is Christianity" but will choose to say "he is wicked, he is not a man of good" etc. That is the real meaning of hypocrisy. Having said that, I still don't understand why there are more pastors involved in sex and money scandals, robbery, rituals and some other crimes than an ordinary ibrahim who is not even an imam. Now try and twist it again while living in self delusion.

And according to you, if an ordinary muslim (not even imam or preacher) is involved in cases like this, other muslims will clap hands in his praises, right? This attitude is not part of Christianity but it is part of islam, right? But why is it that more pastors are involved in this attitude than imams? I can dig out more than hundred topics of pastors (not their ways) involved in crime from Nairaland alone but I have no doubt you cannot counter one tenth of that number from imams (not ordinary ibrahim) who you say "belong to that practice". That is self delusion.
My point is, most Christians conderm evil /crime, whether committed by any tribe,race,sex or religion. And the condermnation is always loud and clear.
Most Christians too don't commit sin/crime in the name of their religion or belief.
This is not same for muslims. Nobody from the north has spoken out against the Fulani terrorists. When Ese was kidnapped same people kept saying she consented to it when we all knew she was a minor including your emir even with the forceful conversion. Cases like this abound.
There was supposed to be a miss world contest in Abuja some years back, and I think people (Nigerians) we're killed and churches burnt in the name of Islam......
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by wink2015(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2018
It is wrong for MEN OF GOD to engage in illicit sex outside their Holy Matrimony. But what stop him from using CONDOM or telling the partner to use FEMALE CONDOM or pregnancy pills.

He should have allowed the pregnant lover give birth to the child and save himself from all this needless problems.

Obviously he want to save himself from public embarrassment that is why he concluded to kill the parties that are aware of his evil misdeed.

He not only killed the pregnant lover, he went ahead to kill two other persons.

He risk being sentenced to death. If he escape the DEATH SENTENCE then he risked LIFE JAIL SENTENCE.

MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO ZIP UP. There is a price to be paid for illicit sex.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others by Cityguy: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
He obviously wanted to cancel it. If he had succeeded, would he have been preaching in church? Omg! With what conscience? Wao! Can't believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station / Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.