Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! (1347 Views)

2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone / Covenant Varsity: Geopolitical Zones With Highest Number Of Engineering Students / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! by CornelG(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Plsssssssss Nairalanders help me and tell me the differences between geographical zone and geopolitical zone especially in the context of Nigeria!!!
Re: Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! by CornelG(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
CornelG:
Plsssssssss Nairalanders help me and tell me the differences between geographical zone and geopolitical zone especially in the context of Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Inducts Her 14th Set Of Medical Doctors / Help! I Need Directions To Lasu Epe Campus. / University Of Uyo Teaching Hospital 2019/2020 Internship/housmanship Forms Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.