Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Opera Mini 4.2 N 5 Beta 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Mini 4.2 N 5 Beta 2 (1234 Views)

Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / What Are Ur View Wit Diz New Opera Beta 2 / New Operamini 4 Beta 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.2 N 5 Beta 2 by malkat: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
i hav opera 4.2 n is nt working on my phone,somone shld help me with d code pls AND hw can i transfa/send to a friend.
Re: Opera Mini 4.2 N 5 Beta 2 by OyedepoJohn: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
If you need to bro.wse on your phone fr.ee of charge, you'll need the modded version of opera mini. To bro.wse f.ree with it, you'll need to input some ch.eat codes into it. To get these codes, visit: http://NaijaCyberForum.com

To send it to a friend, you'll need to download and save to a PC or a Chinko phone. Then send it thru bluetooth, infra red or cord to any other phone.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message / Nokia S40 Phones Mobile Apps Free! / Why Is My Bb Re-starting/rebooting Itself During Browsing Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.