Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Youth NGO Volunteer Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youth NGO Volunteer Job (708 Views)

UNICEF Volunteer Job Please Share Your Experience / I Am Looking For Covid19 Containment Volunteer Job / Volunteer Job: Doctors Around The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth NGO Volunteer Job by Olusheee: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am Oluwaseyi Olukotun, the founder of Organisation of African Youths for Development and Peace (OAYDP). I will like to invite new generations of leaders to join our team at OAYDP.
OAYDP is a youth led NGO that advocates for poverty eradication and youth development. Over the years, we have worked with youths from both rural and urban communities in Nigeria,and we had partnered with GAIN, One African, NGOs and the US Consulate to achieve some projects.
Please do not hesitate to join us if you are a young individual with excellent leadership skill, good communication and writing skill, and who is passionate and ready to volunteer his or her skills and time to develop others.
If you are interested click the link below. We shall be looking forward to hear from you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/133QUHLPbtcOJHfLIHn0anu3OTRR_Nw6b9d18rbHv5Lk/edit?edit_requested=true

(1) (Reply)

Is N-power Build Actually Going On!!!!! / Access Bank Career Fair (2018) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.