Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Got Pregnant At 15 Years Because Of My Mother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Got Pregnant At 15 Years Because Of My Mother (361 Views)

How I Mistakenly Got Pregnant For My Blood Brother / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Pregnant At 15 Years Because Of My Mother by Donpiro: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
DO NOT JUST LIKE AND SCROLL DOWN CLICK TO WATCH
Click on the video, watch, share and subscribe if you have not..and trust me you have a lot to learn...do not just like and scroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rghCB1kYU

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Adds Her Story To The #metoo Movement Impelreport / P Diddy And Peter -p Square Having Fun (video) / The Desert Bride 2017 Movie Poster Trailer Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.