Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. (1299 Views)

Which Format Is The Best For A Resume/cv? Word Doc Or Pdf? / Ican/ats Lectures In Abuja And Nasarawa / CV Template/format For All Jobs In Nigeria 2019 Pdf/word Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by Virgohills(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Earn N1000 by converting 10 lectures in word doc to Powerpoint.

Note: The word doc are secondary school subject lectures, eg Economics, Biology, Geography, Chemistry.

Hence your deep knowledge of this subject will be an added advantage in submitting a nice presentations.

The lecture materials will be sent you, and you make the conversion to powerpoint submit for approval and get paid.

Payment is done from N2000 earning and above.

if interested, send me an email on

virgohills@gmail.com

08171542705 whatsapp
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by scarplanet(m): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2018
In the subject you wrote N1000. In the body of the message you wrote N2000. Which one do we believe?
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by lovemaths(f): 3:24am On Feb 24, 2018
#2000 or #1000
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by azelab: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Virgohills:
Earn N1000 by converting 10 lectures in word doc to Powerpoint.

Note: The word doc are secondary school subject lectures, eg Economics, Biology, Geography, Chemistry.

Hence your deep knowledge of this subject will be an added advantage in submitting a nice presentations.

The lecture materials will be sent you, and you make the conversion to powerpoint submit for approval and get paid.

Payment is done from N2000 earning and above.

if interested, send me an email on

virgohills@gmail.com

08171542705 whatsapp
i am interested, my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com and 08138038050 is my whatsapp number.
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by Jethrolite(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2018
scarplanet:
In the subject you wrote N1000. In the body of the message you wrote N2000. Which one do we believe?

lovemaths:
#2000 or #1000
Can't you guys read. You are obviously not qualified for the task.

Op, please do your conversion by yourself, nobody is your slave.

3 Likes

Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by myke92(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Jethrolite:

As in ehn.. Can't people just read through the whole text before making replies.. @ OP, if you are really serious, I'm game.
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by Raintaker(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Op send me a pm.
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by Jethrolite(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2018
myke92:

As in ehn.. Can't people just read through the whole text before making replies.. @ OP, if you are really serious, I'm game.
See the jobs first so that you don't deliver below expectations. This job involves reading the word documents and summarising without skipping important points.

For just reading and correction of academic paper for non native English speakers I charge $50. I know this is local stuff but 10 for 1k that's crazy and you need to do at least 20. Please people stop contacting me to teach you this job, it can not be taught online. I will have to work with you personally and I do not have that time.

This op can take the job and tell you they were not approved, what will you do then?
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by MummyIMadeIt: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
See the jobs first so that you don't deliver below expectations. This job involves reading the word documents and summarising without skipping important points.

For just reading and correction of academic paper for non native English speakers I charge $50. I know this is local stuff but 10 for 1k that's crazy and you need to do at least 20.

This op can take the job and tell you they were not approved, what will you do then?

Exactly, such job offers are modern day slavery at its pick, imagine 10lectures for 1k, notwithstanding, the pay is by approval.

So pathetic.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by Jethrolite(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Exactly, such job offers are modern day slavery at its pick, imagine 10lectures for 1k, notwithstanding, the pay is by approval.

So pathetic.. undecided
If Op is serious he should look for an English teacher or at least a sound person to do the job for him offline.
Re: Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. by lovemaths(f): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Jethrolite:

Olodo rabata

(1) (Reply)

Update On Jaiz Bank / Job For Teller At GTI Microfinance Bank Limited, 21st February, 2019 / A Female Personal Assistant Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.