Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery (577 Views)

Sweet Corn Available In Ikorodu Lagos (pick Up & Delivery) / Order Your Digital Moisture Meter For Testing Cashewnut & Grains / Whole White Natural / Processed Cashewnut Is Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by sellers4buyers(m): 4:54am On Feb 24, 2018
We are currently buying raw cashew nut 2018 crop on pick up and delivery basis at a competitive price.

Pls before calling us for pick up be sure of the availability, quality, all necessary details and control (grip) of the product to avoid wasting each others time and resources.

You can get in touch with us via WhatsApp through my signature.

call:
Adebayo

God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by Ejadike(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
sellers4buyers:
We are currently buying raw cashew nut 2018 crop on pick up and delivery basis at a competitive price.

Pls before calling us for pick up be sure of the availability, quality, all necessary details and control (grip) of the product to avoid wasting each others time and resources.

call:
Adebayo

God bless Nigeria...
raw cashew from where?
Re: Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by grabben: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
sellers4buyers:

call:
Adebayo

God bless Nigeria...
Oga, how is business over there? I hope you have mastered the contemporary dynamics of cashew nut export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your cashew nuts? Click on the first link on my signature for details. Good luck!!!
Re: Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by sellers4buyers(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still interested
Re: Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by fabraham(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
How many Kilograms do you need?I can help
Re: Offer To Buy Cashewnut Pick Up/delivery by skipo01: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
pick up is available in Ilorin 07035483070

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy Kosso, Doussie, Musivi And Doussie Wood / Poultry Farmers Please Your Help Is Needed Here / 250 Acres Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.