Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,327 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) (28435 Views)

NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
ralmix:
SMH angry
Dey squeeze face you go just old before your time
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
marvin906:

huhhh
the real question is if u have the balls to pull it off grin grin
you think it's only balls?,oga those people also do spiritual bathing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
frenzyduchess:
you think it's only balls?,oga those people also do spiritual bathing

everything was wrapped up in that statement
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by shegie(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
wao person buz don spoil
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by emmyw(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Monitor lizard or monitoring spirit, my calc was showing 1.4 which I round up that was before the op added the value which is still a give and take street value of the drug.
Just Admit You Are Wrong, Period.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
emmyw:
Just Admit You Are Wrong, Period.
I love the little controversy that is why I still left it like that. A gram is sold for around 100 dolls and there are 1k gram in a kilo so do the maths, it going to be 14. Billions but your calc will give you 1.4 raised to power, its the power shit that came out wrong. So I am leaving it like lol
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by pedrilo: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Most bad tins happening around the world is state sponsored. Like abacus said, wen unrest last more than a day, it's state sponsored.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by medpren: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahn:
Explorers, what do these guys do with the cocaine that they seize?

They resell.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by medpren: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
coputa:
For Argentina's Authorities to have intercepted that huge powder kill,there must have been a leak,probably from undercover American spies or Columbian drug lords to puncture their balloon.This trade is filled with envious players.

There are always snitches in every drug business.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by ifrosh: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Mehn that is more than a trillion naira

unnh Drug Ambassador.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by ifrosh: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
mayowascholar:
gbese 're oo
oounyi bi taya.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
ifrosh:

unnh Drug Ambassador.
Drug president
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by ifrosh: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Drug president
Chaaii una no get chill...drug Prime Minister.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
ifrosh:

Chaaii una no get chill...drug Prime Minister.
King ifrosh the don
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by ifrosh: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
King ifrosh the don
wehdone sa UN and EU President of drug countries.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2018
ifrosh:

wehdone sa UN and EU President of drug countries.
Chairman I heard you successfully sent your product via Elon musk space rocket as part of your universal trial, I bow down to you

1 Like

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
medpren:

They resell.

To who?
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Danty37:

I guess they use it to manufacture medical drugs.. and others for illegal use like sniffing it

Makes sense
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2018
marvin906:

see question
they use it to make soup undecided undecided
what else do they use if if not to sell it

Sell it to who?
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2018
hahn:

Sell it to who?

my grandfather undecided
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

my grandfather undecided

You must be proud that your grandfather is a junkie grin
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by sedek4569: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Gourdoinc:
nothing really more than I have done. maybe if it wasn't an online issue, smack you hard across the mouth. well continue since I can't find your mouth to smack it hard
idiot, spiritually, physically or therwise, you can defeat me, i am more than you, is this ur nonsense religion islam that will kill you, is already killing you guys. The world knows your people as terrorist, fools.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Hauneg(f): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
See igbo are start again
Happy birthday !
Hope you had lots of fun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.