Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) (43398 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / 18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by chidynks: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Ishilove:

It's a bit too early in the day to be asking silly questions. Wait till late afternoon
nd its quite inhuman of u asking for his head!...wolves!!
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2018
I know is my brother from the other side before even checking out the name.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by chuckjonesautos: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Tribalism is the bane of the Nigerian youth.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by clems88(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Later they will be claiming business men , buying expensive rides , living flamboyant life ,buying Gucci and we greedy girls who don't use eye to see rich dudes flaunting themselves around them makes we dudes who hustle our asses out looking looking like we got no future angry.

Please do not spare him. Sentence him to death by shooting angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Useless IPoB miscreants and pigs!! You won't see any of them here because na dia handiwork.. Cocaine trafficking, Child trafficking, Money Laundering, Kidnapping and many more... Useless pigs, make una come grunt here na... Yan bura uba kawai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bencynthgreat: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:
iffa hear say nor be ipork pigs ehn...

Abeg give him firing squad. even we here are tired of them
A man dies a baby is born. life is not fair but we gotta take the risk whenever, wherever and however.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Its only illegal if it can't be taxed, From 1999 to 2016, more than 200,000 people have died in the U.S. from overdoses related to Legally prescribed opioids, who would arrest those ones? All na yinmu,
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2018
wink grin wink grin. IPOBARECRIMINALS. HANG THAT Fl@theads bEAST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by honeyjoyce(f): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2018
International businessman grin grin :

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2018
chidynks:
nd its quite inhuman of u asking for his head!...wolves!!
Have you ever seen the effect of drugs on people's lives?

Do you know anyone whose family was torn apart by a sibling who squandered the fortune left behind by their late parent to cater for them because he was addicted to drugs?

Have you any idea what hard drugs does to people?

Do you know people who died of drug overdose at the prime of their lives?

Have these pushers not been warned time and time again to stay away from certain countries while indulging in their demonic trade? Despite the warning they still stubbornly go to these countries, and when they are caught they shed crocodile tears.

They are the reason we are treated like common criminals at international airports world over.

I repeat, off with their heads! If you don't like it, you can suck my dog's fuzzy white balls, twice every Tuesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
cheesy cheesy

No! I rili kanot hoderstad what u mean.

Are u saying ONE OF THE KIND HEARTED DEHVEHLOPERS has bn caught?

Dos Thailand pipo dem dey tLy PUTIN, TLUMP and awa country PLime Minster - Bainjamin Ayiawu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Rabbi1984(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Igbo man
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Emmanuel Okwudili Ilichukwu... From the light of the nation
drug dealing and taking human lives(skull harvesting) which is better among the two evils don't answer me, just give the answer to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Reelectbuhari: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Puffydon1:
Igbos are criminals.
Head miners.

They are the ones giving Nigeria bad names intentionally.

if not that am working seriously for re election of buhari I would have cursed u here....

igbos and north has finally decided to ally to re elect buhari
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by nomenclature(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2018
chidynks:
please please!! no tribal attack here.....we already have a lot at hand ; one which is to think of ways to send Mr dullarndinho back to daura

these my tribes men sha!...always falling hands but in a big way...doing things less of locally; more of international.......money must be made!!
http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/04/woman-attempting-smuggle-cocaine-saudi-arabia-arrested-lagos-air. O fficials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
She was going on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia with substances that tested positive for cocaine.
The suspect who hails from Kwara State was apprehended during the outward screening of passengers on a Qatar Airline flight to Saudi Arabia after testing positive to drug ingestion.
Preliminary investigation revealed that she ingested 32 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine weighing 330 grammes.
The suspect who hawks tea and bread to earn a living in Lagos was found to have collected N300,000 to smuggle drugs to Saudi under the pretext of going for pilgrimage. She was also going to Saudi as a private pilgrim and not as a group.
NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said that this was the second arrest of a pilgrim at the airport. One Odeyemi Omolara Morayo a.k.a. Ariyo Monsurat Olabisi was caught with 1.595kg of cocaine on her way to Saudi Arabia in February.
He also added that the suspect, Owolabi Oluwayemisi Modinat, was cooperating with investigating officers and that she will be arraigned as soon as investigation was concluded.
The suspect in her statement explained that poverty led her into drug trafficking. According to her, “I have never traveled outside the country before now. I am a single mother of four children. I sell tea and bread to earn a living.
“At present, I have no money to continue with my tea business due to family problems. A man met me and promised to help me by sponsoring my trip to Saudi Arabia. As a Muslim, I was happy but he later asked me to swallow the drugs. I agreed because he promised to pay me N300,000. I have too many problems and nobody to help me.”
The NDLEA Chairman and Chief Executive, Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.), while commenting on the arrest of Oluwayemisi Modinat said that the agency is working to prevent those hiding under the cover of pilgrimage in trafficking narcotics.
“There is no hiding place for drug traffickers. We are prepared to stop their ignoble acts and prosecute them to serve as deterrent to others. It is even more disturbing that despite the death penalty for drugs in Saudi Arabia, these criminal elements still recruit mules on a suicide mission.”
The NDLEA boss called on members of the public to be vigilant and avoid falling prey to drug barons. The suspect will soon be charged to court.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by belzabull(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Puffydon1:
Igbos are criminals.
Head miners.

lalasticlala rule 2 broken
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by chidynks: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Have you ever seen the effect of drugs on people's lives?

Do you know anyone whose family was torn apart by a sibling who squandered the fortune left behind by their late parent to cater for them because he was addicted to drugs?

Have you any idea what hard drugs does to people?

Do you know people who died of drug overdose at the prime of their lives?

Have these pushers not been warned time and time again to stay away from certain countries while indulging in their demonic trade? Despite the warning they still stubbornly go to these countries, and when they are caught they shed crocodile tears.

They are the reason we are treated like common criminals at international airports world over.

I repeat, off with their heads! If you don't like it, you can suck my dog's fuzzy white balls, twice every Tuesday.
yeah no doubt....ur narrations above r quite true but u asking for his head doesnt differentiate u as being babaric as the results of his actions seems to be.....That aside as for issues with ur dog, m pretty sure u do indulge in such which was y u brought it up...m sure u'd be needing more of ur dogs fuzzy white balls more than anyone else would.....so keep it to yourself bro....ur generosity ain't needed
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Are the people of Bangkok allergic to 'development'? grin
O fficials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
She was going on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia with substances that tested positive for cocaine.
The suspect who hails from Kwara State was apprehended during the outward screening of passengers on a Qatar Airline flight to Saudi Arabia after testing positive to drug ingestion.
Preliminary investigation revealed that she ingested 32 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine weighing 330 grammes.
The suspect who hawks tea and bread to earn a living in Lagos was found to have collected N300,000 to smuggle drugs to Saudi under the pretext of going for pilgrimage. She was also going to Saudi as a private pilgrim and not as a group.
NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said that this was the second arrest of a pilgrim at the airport. One Odeyemi Omolara Morayo a.k.a. Ariyo Monsurat Olabisi was caught with 1.595kg of cocaine on her way to Saudi Arabia in February.
He also added that the suspect, Owolabi Oluwayemisi Modinat, was cooperating with investigating officers and that she will be arraigned as soon as investigation was concluded.
The suspect in her statement explained that poverty led her into drug trafficking. According to her, “I have never traveled outside the country before now. I am a single mother of four children. I sell tea and bread to earn a living.
“At present, I have no money to continue with my tea business due to family problems. A man met me and promised to help me by sponsoring my trip to Saudi Arabia. As a Muslim, I was happy but he later asked me to swallow the drugs. I agreed because he promised to pay me N300,000. I have too many problems and nobody to help me.”
The NDLEA Chairman and Chief Executive, Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.), while commenting on the arrest of Oluwayemisi Modinat said that the agency is working to prevent those hiding under the cover of pilgrimage in trafficking narcotics.
“There is no hiding place for drug traffickers. We are prepared to stop their ignoble acts and prosecute them to serve as deterrent to others. It is even more disturbing that despite the death penalty for drugs in Saudi Arabia, these criminal elements still recruit mules on a suicide mission.”
The NDLEA boss called on members of the public to be vigilant and avoid falling prey to drug barons. The suspect will soon be charged to court. I DONT KNOW WHY SAUDI ARABIANS ABHOR SOPHISTICATION
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

No! I rili kanot hoderstad what u mean.

Are u saying ONE OF THE KIND HEARTED DEHVEHLOPERS has bn caught?

Dos Thailand pipo dem dey tLy PUTIN, TLUMP and awa country PLime Minster - Bejamin.
YES OO BUT HELP CHECK THIS NAME ,MIGHT STILL BE ONE OF THEM. A WOMAN IN THAT MATTER,WEY NO EVEN FEAR ALLAH FOR HOLY LAND .Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
The NDLEA boss called on members of the public to be vigilant and avoid falling prey to drug barons. The suspect will soon be charged to court.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Puffydon1:
Igbos are criminals.
Head miners.

My brother u no lie the other day when we landed at Ethiopia airport for a lay over, to even flash my passport sef I no fit talkless to hold with pride cos out there once u say u re a Nigerian bam they don dey suspect u , even if u re a good embassador of the country. The Igbos out there are the ones mostly giving nigeria a bad reputation.see now another drug issue linked to an Igbo person. How I wish they give them their Biafra sef , many countries go understand then say na them them dey give Nigeria bad image before.. Some countries wey Lagos fit feed go dey do shakara to nigeria with their visa why ? because Nigerians are not respected and trusted anymore because of the so called developers .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
Why do they have to blur the shape of his head When we have his name already?
grin
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by tochukwunsj: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2018
NCAN..........I AM LATE FOR THIS MEETING, MY CHAIRMAN I AM PRESENT.

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by ilivehere: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Kneephy:
Eyan Pablo Escobar!

Go to that jail, meet new drug lords, connect and re-strategize ur drug business,

That's the main thing those drug lords do when they are being sentenced

You're obviously ignorant of Thailand's law on hard drugs.

That guy is spending the rest of his life in jail.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Edopesin:
Am Not A Tribalist But I Can't Help Notice Its Nwamaikpe's Brother From The Land Of The Rising Sun
O fficials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
blackpanda:
Igbo kwenu ooo grin
YORUBA,your nation is rotten o. they say a woman is a nation. O fficials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Lamba22: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=GISTM0RE post=65326343]GistMore.com

Thai police working with the US Drug Enforcement agency have arrested a Nigerian man who they say is an international drug dealer in cocaine.

Emmanuel Okwudili Ilichukwu was arrested in Suksawat Soi 26 on two warrants on Thursday, February 22.

A force led by deputy tourist police commissioner Surachet Hakpal raided his property where they found a quantity of ganja in a food cupboard.

Surachet told the media that the Thais had been working with the DEA to arrest the Nigerian. He had been on their radar but managed to avoid capture before.

He had made frequent trips from Bangkok to Nigeria and was involved in packaging cocaine in plastic and hiding it in electrical appliances.
The drugs found their way to Australia and New Zealand.

He was using Bangkok as a base and also dealing drugs in the Thai capital. He has been charged with possession and intent to distribute a class 2 drug (cocaine).

Am just here to read and see the name grin[h grin
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Lamba22: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2018
My bloda again
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dontquit:

Is it a crime to be a developer?
YORUBA MEN take care of the skull mining and armed robbery sector,the women manage the Erujeje,Alomo,Ogidiga ,wee wee and cocaine ministry . PLEASE READ. O fficials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have intercepted a 54- year- old single mother of four children.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by Edopesin: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
bionixs:
NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, One Odeyemi Omolara
Baba I Aint An Afonja
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by toro92: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) by bionixs: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Edopesin:
Baba I Aint An Afonja
who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.