Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man (2716 Views)

See What Tinubu Was Caught Doing In Aso Rock / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / How Bola Tinubu Was Almost Assassinated By Gani Adams In 1999- By (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2018
in a script, the was a story of three wise men, somthing tells me Tinubu was among them because of his mediocrity rating, I never knew Tinubu was overrated, people were busy dashing him all sort of titles, Jagaban of Africa, the father of modern democracy, the burdillion Don etc. the worst part of it is, Na aboki wia dey use NEPA bill as cert dey show am gbese.....
I pity Afonja Race walahi

8 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Imagine dat old fool is a poor man... Quote me

2 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2018
CYBERWEAVER:
Imagine dat old fool is a poor man... Quote me
lol

1 Like

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Nutase: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Na over ambition dey expose him weakness.

8 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by efighter: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
middlebeltboy:
in a script, the was a story of three wise men, somthing tells me Tinubu was among them because of his mediocrity rating, I never knew Tinubu was overrated, people were busy dashing him all sort of titles, Jagaban of Africa, the father of modern democracy, the burdillion Don etc. the worst part of it is, Na aboki wia dey use NEPA bill as cert dey show am gbese.....
I pity Afonja Race walahi

You have smoked that thing again. Very soon you will be nakked in the market square.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by heendrix(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
shey that Brown teeth decayed eyes man wise before ni undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Tinubu is grossly overrated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by chinjo(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2018
I see Tinubu's acceptance of this appointment as his last joker. If not, he knows it is not the place of the president to appoint him to reconcile aggrieved party members but that of the national chairman of the party. Tinubu certainly has something up his sleeves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:
Na over ambition dey expose him weakness.
walahi, my dear

2 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
efighter:

You have smoked that thing again. Very soon you will be nakked in the market square.
I Don hit hard on ur demi god abi? mumu zombi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:
shey that Brown teeth decayed eyes man wise before ni undecided
hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2018
chinjo:
I see Tinubu's acceptance of this appointment as his last joker. If not, he knows it is not the place of the president to appoint him to reconcile aggrieved party members but that of the national chairman of the party. Tinubu certainly has something up his sleeves.

that Tinubu of a man is highly dull wahali

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Biggie225(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Like awo, like abiola, like tinubu
Watch out.... Yorubas too dey mumu
Pathetic set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by usba: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pigs and idiots always pretending to be from other parts of the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by ip2121918021(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Since you're wiser than tinubu why aren't you the billionaire ex governor ?

2 Likes

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Amala and ewedu can never give you wisdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by derrydinny: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
I believe this op is an igbo

he is saddened by the fact that tinubu sent out his preferred candidate, goodluck Jonathan, in 2015

you think tinubu is a fool but geniuses respect him, I guess you are the fool then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by derrydinny: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
chinjo:

since tinubu played a huge role in the emergence of buhari, the success of APC is also the success of tinubu, he has to do everything in his capacity to make APC the ruling party come 2019

the president of the nation is the natural leader of his party, he can appoint a conflict resolution committee, even ordinary members can form a committee to resolve indifferences

1 Like

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Herdsmen: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dem no get sense..

Worthless humans.. sophisticated slaves.. all noise no actions..

Licking ass and slavishly slaving is their calling..
Lazy and dirty.. parasites that can never do things on dia own..
Can never be independent but always depending plotting on how to scam people of dia resources.. all out of envy..

Betrayal runs deep in dia blood... is just whom dey are and how they're wired... to hate and envy..
And na why they will remain beggars for live..
This is the only tribe that begs with pride.. even on the street you see dem.. wear suit n tie to beg
Then come nairaland dey form sophistication while hunger dey wire dem 24

The are human .. that brought the tag.. suffering and smiling..

While dying inside..
Yet they will open mouth to shout ah... like say person owe dem...

Oga slaves will always be slaves...

And trust me... the gambaries love loyal ass licking slaves... that enjoy crumbs and can betray their parents for crumbs..

Is like peak milk..
Is in them.

N.b.

Nairaland has been encouraging tribalism.. especially by the southwest, Apc humans ..
Tactically banning opposition voices..

There's this tribal bashing thread on ppl section for two days ..
but the mod did deliberately leave am..

If I say mods na tribalistic illiterate he go ban me 3years..
Imagine mod ban me 2 years 6month for typing afonja..

Anyway...
ban me and ......
No be jokes..

No rules broken.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Biety: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Osu people are daft, they wake their parents with sliding tackle, so i'm not surprised with some of their comments here
awon omo aja lasanlasan, ajeokuta ma mu omi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Herdsmen:
Dem no get sense..

Can never be independent but always depending plotting on how to scam people of dia resources.. all out of envy..

Betrayal runs deep in dia blood... is just whom dey are and how they're wired... to hate and envy..
This is the only tribe that begs with pride.. even on the street you see dem.. wear suit n tie to beg

While dying inside..

And trust me... the gambaries love loyal ass licking slaves... that enjoy crumbs and can betray their parents for crumbs..

Is like peak milk..
Is in them.

N.b.

Nairaland has been encouraging tribalism.. especially by the southwest, Apc humans ..

Anyway...
ban me and ......
No be jokes..

No rules broken.

please don't be angry, what message are u trying to pass across
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Biety:
Osu people are daft, they wake their parents with sliding tackle, so i'm not surprised with some of their comments here

oga! but is not OSU person that create this thread na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
derrydinny:

he is saddened by the fact that tinubu sent out his preferred candidate, goodluck Jonathan, in 2015

you think tinubu is a fool but geniuses respect him, I guess you are the fool then

oga, iam from kogi state, the state rule by bubu errand boy,stop deceiving ursef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
derrydinny:

u must be a highly pathetic fellow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
usba:
Pigs and idiots always pretending to be from other parts of the country.

this is where all u afonja got it wrong, if anyone opposes ur brown teeth king, u will start referring the person as Igbo.

iam a proudly igala man, kiss the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by collins011(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Herdsmen:
Dem no get sense..

While dying inside..

Is like peak milk..
Is in them.

N.b.

Anyway...
ban me and ......
No be jokes..

No rules broken.

Please Who be this?
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Misscaring(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Herdsmen:
Dem no get sense..

While dying inside..

Is like peak milk..
Is in them.

N.b.

Anyway...
ban me and ......
No be jokes..

No rules broken.

You couldn't have said it better than you have just said. i pray they face reality someday
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Misscaring(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Biety:

Why do you have problem with that? it is their tradition
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
middlebeltboy:

this is where all u afonja got it wrong, if anyone opposes ur brown teeth king, u will start referring the person as Igbo.

iam a proudly igala man, kiss the truth
So we get it that as an Igala man you are angry at the fact that APC supported an Igbira man to emerge governor.
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterness kills faster than HIV. Many people want Tinubu to share their thoughts while he has his own thought. If you know your own thought count as a wise man,go ahead and lead your tribe. Tinubu this Tinubu that! Abeg make una free this man.

1 Like

Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
EchoCharlie:
So we get it that as an Igala man you are angry at the fact that APC supported an Igbira man to emerge governor.

off point
Re: Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man by middlebeltboy: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
emerged01:
Bitterness kills faster than HIV. Many people want Tinubu to share their thoughts while he has own thought. If you know your own thought count as a wise man,go ahead and lead your tribe. Tinubu this Tinubu that! Abeg make una free this man.

we are just analysing his political naivety, he is brainless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For PDP? When I'm Not Mad / Full Video: Atiku, Obi On 'The Candidates' With Kadaria Ahmed / Pictures Of Aba After Rainfall Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.