Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams (8611 Views)

SOLD OUT Accord Tokunbo 08088525399 vin included 4.3m / 2007 Honda Accord Tokunbo Damn Clean 08088525399 In Ibadan / 2008 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. South Korean Specs. SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
timifakay:
The power of dreams of an aggressive car hawker.
Shebi you have collected plaque from association of fraudulent car hawkers because you powerfully abused anyone asking for full disclosure on your dream ride. Wehdonsah!

Waiting for my size!
The guy don get ID card, I know say nah to create another user name

sure pass for him now grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
erico2k2:

SO up till now, U never get sense? I told you few months back, U nor go sell car here, now U upgrade to list accident car bravo, we don tap your wifi.U lot are worse than Politicians, I'm praying you sell one of them death trap to one of yours and cry a river.

Lol... U again?... It seems u ve forgotten d last trashing i gave u.... You want some more?

Its obvious u lacked sucking ur mother's breast as a mal nutritioned baby...

Now i understand dat GSM is not for everybody...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
A leopard can not change its spots. A dishonest fellow will always seek the easy way out and in the process betray himself.

Megatone drew my attention to himself this morning, I didn’t even remember his username before he did.

Even if he changes his moniker and Phone number, he will be unable to hide his true self.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Lol... U again?... It seems u ve forgotten d last trashing i gave u.... You want some more?

cheesy I will remind us what actually happened on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4296235/toyota-highlander-2009-tokunbo-accident

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
LeJeun3:

I dey tell you.... We enjoy other sites without fraud but ours must be wrong all the time.

Because those sites have not been infested by mentally unstable people like you and your cohorts

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

I WILL REMIND US... Your just a product of d rot in d educational system in our country

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Because those sites have not been infested by mentally unstable people like you and your cohorts

Which is because YOU and your ilk haven’t infiltrated those sites like the cancerous vermin you are Sir.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:
A leopard can not change its spots. A dishonest fellow will always seek the easy way out and in the process betray himself.

Megatone drew my attention to himself this morning, I didn’t even remember his username before he did.

Even if he changes his moniker and Phone number, he will be unable to hide his true self.

Yeah cus i would be all over you like heat rash...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

I WILL REMIND US... Your just a product of d rot in d educational system in our country

You're just a bla bla bla

cheesy grin Repair your house first.

You’re is a contraction of You are. Please try to learn these basic things. Don’t be in such a haste to comment. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
ehen I don land!!

megatone u say wetin hapun?
which kain megatronics u dey sell sef?
why is it accidented?
why didn't u include it in ur narrative as salvage?

watch ur words carefully as u might be banned!!

Guy would u shut dat ur pest infested mouth...

Better stay on ur lane u may get bashed and u sef go get salvage title.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
This mindless charlatan.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by timifakay(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Argh! He's the on that gave car 360,00 degree turn around.

Everything about him is mega.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

You’re is a contraction of You are. Please try to learn these basic things. Don’t be in such a haste to comment. cheesy grin

U no get shame i swear... See d rubbish u just put up.

Graduate of Daura grammar school

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

U no get shame i swear... See d rubbish u just put up.

Graduate of Daura grammar school

grin cheesy I loved DGS. Great school.

I learnt how to deal with asswipes like you there.

What’s funny is that you’re so silly and ignorant that your reasoning and logic have been seriously affected.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
timifakay:
The power of dreams of an aggressive car hawker.
Shebi you have collected plaque from association of fraudulent car hawkers because you powerfully abused anyone asking for full disclosure on your dream ride. Wehdonsah!

Waiting for my size!

Yea and i would give u ur size... 3 inch d!Ck head

All dis Ibadan road side mechanics wey dey repair subaru and fiat go come NL dey form automobile technician...

Block head

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
timifakay:

Argh! He's the on that gave car 360,00 degree turn around.

Everything about him is mega.

MegaFool

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

All dis Ibadan road side mechanics wey dey repair subaru and fiat go come NL dey form automobile technician...

Block head

Timi run oo. He’s coming to give you your size. shocked shocked He even stated the dimensions grin
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

grin cheesy I loved DGS. Great school.

I learnt how to deal with asswipes like you there.

What’s funny is that you’re so silly and ignorant that your reasoning and logic have been seriously affected.

NegatIve effects of exchanging words wit a dumb ass like you

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

NegatIve effects of exchanging words wit a dumb ass like you

Negative effects of being born with half a brain and even less liver.

Not my fault. I’m not your Father, my son.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Upgrade ur brain first den u can measure wit my high intellectual capacity...

Also try and use dudu osun to wash ur brain cus it seems ravished with type 2 eczema

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by timifakay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Block head

Is that all?
Since you turned this into a d1ck measuring contest will I be in error to conclude the blood that's supposed to make your brain function optimally flowed to yopur d1ck, hence your repetitive display of fückery and tantrums when caught in your obvious scams.

Thanks for admitting that I make an honest living in your m@dness, looks like you may not be a total wreck on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Negative effects of being born with half a brain and even less liver.

Not my fault. I’m not your Father, my son.

Obviously u cant b my father... A pig cant give birth to a tiger...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Megatone(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
timifakay:

Is that all?
Since you turned this into a d1ck measuring contest will I be in error to conclude the blood that's supposed to make your brain function optimally flowed to yopur d1ck, hence your repetitive display of fückery and tantrums when caught in your obvious scams.

Thanks for admitting that I make an honest living in your m@dness, looks like you may not be a total wreck on the long run.

Only God knows d amount of cars u ve recked in Ibadan... All ye local mechanics...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Tiger grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Only God knows d amount of cars u ve recked in Ibadan... All ye local mechanics...

Number, Sir. Number. Cars are countable nouns, so the proper usage is Number of cars cheesy grin

Free lesson from DGS

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by timifakay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

Yea, only God knows.
But the whole world knows a few of the wrecked cars you have given cosmetic make over to sell as perfectly working cars.
You megadullard

Megatone:

I think all pigs everywhere in the world will feel offended that you compare yourself to them.

I don't expect you to be dumb enough to compare yourself to a tiger. Hence I'm assuming you mistakenly switched pig and tiger.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
This MEGAFool is like a roach with its head detached. Flailing and lashing out in all directions.

This is the end of the road for this moniker in this section. You can continue to lob insults, but you already know your time is up. You can even try to post more adverts with this moniker, but you have dug your own grave.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
This season on

Desperate Dealers Caught Red Handed

Here lies Megatone. He dug his own grave.

RIP Sir.
Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:
This season on

Desperate Dealers Caught Red Handed

Here lies Megatone. He dug his own grave.

RIP Sir.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by Cosplay: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2013 Honda Accord. Tokunbo. The Power Of Dreams by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

U think Im ignorant and backward like you,Im not using GSM to access NL,these are the reason fraud like you could be exposed i n record times, you last thrashing ahahahaha, Im not selling anything on here but you know that car, you did not sell it, nah who dey hungry now ahah, I have told you time without numbers, no place for fraud on NL THIEF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 / 2002 Nissan X - Trail Rhd 4x4 / Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry LE **manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.