Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (45343 Views)

Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / Dapchi Girls Abduction: Hold Presidency Responsible - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by wailersarefools: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Which IDP camp is this one typing from Bikonu?

[/s]
Answer him with the colour of uae visa. This is not about idp camp.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by wailersarefools: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

I am out for you here. Face me.
[/s]
Shut up.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
wailersarefools:

grin grin plenty hustlers without shop, plumbers in lagos are billionaires for Nairaland. Pointzerom can explain better.

A storey building of four flats at Okota will cost you about #350 to #500k to do all the plumbing works their. In VI, Ikoyi Lekki etc you pay higher.
If such plumber gets five contracts like this consecutively, he becomes a millionaire. In US, plumbing work is thriving. My plumber charged me #400k to do the plumbing works in my house at Okota. You and omenkalives should wait till God blessed you to build house then you'll know what I am talking about. PEACE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by PointZerom: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
What is this one saying? Liondileo show visa and stamp. Wetin pointzerom show? No be just fraudster he dey shout everywhere? You have met him one on one, why cant he show us the colour of uae visa. Laugh want kill me.

Ananimous visa abi?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by PointZerom: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
What is this one saying? Liondileo show visa and stamp. Wetin pointzerom show? No be just fraudster he dey shout everywhere? You have met him one on one, why cant he show us the colour of uae visa. Laugh want kill me.

Ananimous visa abi?.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by wailersarefools: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

A storey building of four flats at Okota will cost you about #350 to #500k to do all the plumbing works their. In VI, Ikoyi Lekki etc you pay higher.
If such plumber gets five contracts like this consecutively, he becomes a millionaire. In US, plumbing work is thriving. My plumber charged me #400k to do the plumbing works in my house at Okota. You and omenkalives should wait till God blessed you to build house then you'll know what I am talking about. PEACE.
[/s]
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla as usual. Show me the colour of uae visa and stop this story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by wailersarefools: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Ananimous visa abi?.
You said you travel to uae, show the colour of uae visa, dat one na fight?
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by wailersarefools: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Ananimous visa abi?.
Wetin you want see for the visa again? You dey work for embassy? Now for you to show even the colour of uae visa u no fit. Who come be fraudster now?
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by magiki(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sometimes I don't read before I comment
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin cheesy

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
That awkward moment when the 5 star Sheraton Hotel attendant tells you a bottle of coke is N1,500! Involuntarily you will start explaining & describing coke; "I mean coke...not the alcoholic one, the mineral! Soft drink, not drugs! I mean the normal coke that looks like Pepsi... the one Coca-Cola produces, the one when you open & it makes shuuuuuu..??"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by chuksjuve(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
A special appreciation to the Bmc crew who have successfully derailed this thread..

What more can I say ..

By month end I'm sure you all will be smiling to the bank..

Heaven is real
Hell is real
The choice is yours

Anyways check my profile and contact us for your landscape and gardening service ..

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That awkward moment when the 5 star Sheraton Hotel attendant tells you a bottle of coke is N1,500! Involuntarily you will start explaining & describing coke; "I mean coke...not the alcoholic one, the mineral! Soft drink, not drugs! I mean the normal coke that looks like Pepsi... the one Coca-Cola produces, the one when you open & it makes shuuuuuu..??"

u dey crazegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by SirLakes: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Technically, I am happy for her.
And I pray those in captive will technically gain their freedom.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by kunyeo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
This girl mouth go good for Blow jobs

PERVERTS ALL OVER!
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by cytell56: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:

You are certainly insane. Useless boy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Lovine: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
1 billion Naira Federal plot
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
I am waiting for the closing credits of this film.
Director
Producer
Script Writer
Screen Writer
Actors
Crew members
etc
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Sunnible: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:
Insinuations/Theories:

1. The fresh Dapchi 120 kidnap was staged for the following reasons:
(a) Justify the request of GMB's $1Bn to fight the BH terrorist. (Fund could be seriously needed to fund next electioneering & campaign)
(b) Keep the girls for few days and release in order to claim 'super hero' compared to the last administration that was rubbished by Northern
elders.
(c) Use the script as a propaganda of effectiveness during the next campaign, being a failed government itself.

2. Boko Haram needs to be granted amnesty with a monthly share from Nigeria resources, having fulfilled their original aim. How do you explain the continuous release of the terrorist by Nigerian Army and the continuous ransom negotiation by this government?

3. Boko Haram are still very active as against the fraudulent lies of this administration to have 'technically and finally defeated BH.

4. Some wicked souls in high places who are gaining BIG from the terrorism fight will never want the fight to end. Hence, the fresh kidnap in another state, (Yobe).

Whatever the case, it shows the issue of BH is not yet over, and it can never be over in as much as General Mohomodu Buhary failed to name their sponsors.

Who are those sponsoring Boko Haram? Alh. Lie Mohammed, Presidency & Buhary, over to you.

If Buhary's administration and APC cannot tell Nigerians now their sponsors, it means terrorism is here to stay permanently in the NORTHERN Nigeria.

Thank u!!! This is another chibok scam, They are all lies. R.I.P APC

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:
Insinuations/Theories:

(a) Justify the request of GMB's $1Bn to fight the BH terrorist. (Fund could be seriously needed to fund next electioneering & campaign)
(b) Keep the girls for few days and release in order to claim 'super hero' compared to the last administration that was rubbished by Northern
elders.
(c) Use the script as a propaganda of effectiveness during the next campaign, being a failed government itself.

2. Boko Haram needs to be granted amnesty with a monthly share from Nigeria resources, having fulfilled their original aim. How do you explain the continuous release of the terrorist by Nigerian Army and the continuous ransom negotiation by this government?

3. Boko Haram are still very active as against the fraudulent lies of this administration to have 'technically and finally defeated BH.

4. Some wicked souls in high places who are gaining BIG from the terrorism fight will never want the fight to end. Hence, the fresh kidnap in another state, (Yobe).

Whatever the case, it shows the issue of BH is not yet over, and it can never be over in as much as General Mohomodu Buhary failed to name their sponsors.

Who are those sponsoring Boko Haram? Alh. Lie Mohammed, Presidency & Buhary, over to you.

If Buhary's administration and APC cannot tell Nigerians now their sponsors, it means terrorism is here to stay permanently in the NORTHERN Nigeria.
they were quick to name IPOB sponsors within few hours but hard for them to name just one boko haram sponsor, this is what northerners want let them enjoy the terror they brought upon themselves

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
I weep for the future of this country when I see how her youths reason and behave.

There was a country!

Why are some people so happy and excited jumping upandan like headless chicken on the misfortune of other people JUST only that my president can be placed in negative light!?
No more conscience in the land.
Failures everywhere!
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by kunletexs: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:

It shows you are of depraved mind, then your wife, daughters , sister and mother's breast would be good for smooching. Idiot.

Too much of x-rated film to dull your brain from reality.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Ndolarr: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
I'm angry that some 5th columnists want to give Buhari a bad name! The attack happened on Monday night yet the President did not order immediate despatch of top government officials until Wednesday after federal executive council meeting! Who failed to give situation report to the President for him to act earlier? Just wondering!!
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by 9jaown(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:
Insinuations/Theories:

elders.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

u dey crazegringringrin
No yab me this hot afternoon abeg
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by michoim(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:
Insinuations/Theories:

elders.

People like you find it difficult to believe the truth..
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Make dem they kidnap themselves for North dia!
Shikena! kiss
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
The bottom line of the story is that hijab is a hindrance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
The question is where are school securities, the principal and hostel progress when this happened?
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
wailersarefools:

grin grin plenty hustlers without shop, plumbers in lagos are billionaires for Nairaland. Pointzerom can explain better.
How is that even your business? Kids everywhere. God may I never be a Zone B in my life. Amen.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
I don't see this boko-haram thing end anytime soon or in the nearest future with their evil and imported Islamic religion, northerners are a big time course to this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.