Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lock Your Usb Flash,cd Rom And External Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lock Your Usb Flash,cd Rom And External Hard Disk (808 Views)

How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image / How Do I Remove $RECYCLE.BIN Virus From My Laptop And External HDD? / Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lock Your Usb Flash,cd Rom And External Hard Disk by ola20: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2010
Prevent information loss due to the unauthorized use of USB Removable Drives (Flash sticks, I-Pods, mp3, mp4), CD-ROM, CD-RWs, and Floppy.

if you need to prevent information loss due to the unauthorized use of USB storage removable drives, CD-RWs, and Floppy. Without blocking other USB devices like printers, mouse, cameras, etc.

It is suitable for either Home or business use (In cases when the user is allowed to manage his or her own security) Its anti-hack security works as a Windows Service at Local System level allowing the program to effectively run even on computers with no privileges.

Easy to use: , at his or her convenience, the use of USB storage removable drives, All CD ROM/CD-RW drives, and Floppy Disk drives. From its very easy to use, password protected interface.

you can contact me on my email ola_abiona@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cisco Ccna, Ccnp, Ccie, Cissp, Linux, Project Mgt And Other Training Videos / Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. / Visafone Modem Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.