Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

INTERVIEW: How My Fight With Kwankwaso Started – Gov. Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: How My Fight With Kwankwaso Started – Gov. Ganduje (364 Views)

Passengers Take Pictures With Kwankwaso Aboard Arik Air / Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1)

INTERVIEW: How My Fight With Kwankwaso Started – Gov. Ganduje by thenewtribe: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
"He didn’t attend my swearing-in, he just handed over and left for Abuja because he claimed he had something to do. I said okay and went for the swearing-in. A night before he left, I went to him and I said during my campaign, I said that my administration will be a government of continuity. I told him that I want to retain the Secretary to the State Government. The SSG did not know, I was the one that told him. I told him that I want to retain the Accountant General. The DG Media is his friend, I told him I want to retain him, and I later made him a Permanent Secretary. The Press Secretary, I told him I want to retain him, so he phoned and told him. And then the four administrative staff in the office, I asked him ‘will you like to take some’, he said he was taking only one, the remaining three are still in my office. So, that was a symbol of continuity.I said that my administration will be a government of continuity. I told him that I want to retain the Secretary to the State Government. The SSG did not know, I was the one that told him. I told him that I want to retain the Accountant General. The DG Media is his friend, I told him I want to retain him, and I later made him a Permanent Secretary. The Press Secretary, I told him I want to retain him, so he phoned and told him. And then the four administrative staff in the office, I asked him ‘will you like to take some’, he said he was taking only one, the remaining three are still in my office. So, that was a symbol of continuity.

Then it came to the appointment of commissioners and, of course, from his body language I had started seeing some elements of disagreements."

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/interview-how-my-fight-with-kwankwaso-started-and-why-he-can-never-be-president-gov-ganduje/

Re: INTERVIEW: How My Fight With Kwankwaso Started – Gov. Ganduje by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018

(1)

The Return Of Boko Haram: Like Chibok, Like Dapchi / Full List Of The Abducted 105 #dapchigirls Released. / $500bn Claim: Nigerians Can No Longer Be Swayed By Propaganda, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.