Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hillarous Kogi State University - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarous Kogi State University (667 Views)

INEC Confirms Report Of Forged Result Sheets In Kogi State, Says Investigation O / Twitter User React To 1000 Sacked Lecturers In Ekiti State University / Very Hillarous: Guys,what Would You Do To This Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillarous Kogi State University by Kogiboy20: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY

*When your lecturer and another lecturer are arguing over who owns a venue. You'll be praying your lecturer loses the argument #KSUstories
*Ever gone to the sch clinic to complain of Eye problem and you are given paracetamol? #KSUstories
*One 400L guy will just come from nowhere and will use tutorial and past questions to collect the babe you've been nurturing since PD

A;Where do you stay?
B; I stay in Inikpi.
A; you are a big girl O

*ASUU,NASU,SUG,SECURITY will decide to go on strike,even d campus taxi too...all in one school

*Have you ever been so blank in an exam hall, that you spend the remaining 1 hour calculating your GP?

*We are always writing names for everything
You see a list going round; you dont knw what its for oh, but the next thing is "pls write my name"

*If rats have never eaten your fingers or toes, your #KSUstories ain't complete
*Light goes off... Students in hostel: Omole ku ise oooo, ori e o pe (Omole well done, you are out of your senses)

*You're cooking rice and someone from the third room comes to tell you "please remember that I don't like too much pepper" like he owns the food.

*You go to ur Faculty to read by 9pm and sleep all night, You get to your room by 6am and your roommates start shouting "iwe, iwe, iwe" #KSUstories
*You're bathing in a bathroom, you hear a voice from the next bathroom "Baba, I fit use your soap?"

Dangana hostel has a way of installing some madness in you, even if you're Pastor W.F Kumuyi's first son

*You don't walk past Faculty of Social Sciences basement with anything white (paper), they'll think you wanna photocopy.

That day when mum visited u at Dangana hostel, naso Dangana boys begin dey sing, "our mummy is a JAMBITE, iya iya iya oo

That awkward moment in DANGANA HOSTEL when someone in the 3rd floor pours down soap water and you want to start contesting and he yells out you "why did you not allow my water to reach the ground?"

KSU: where a lecturer will send out the whole class and teach an empty class for 1hr. Then, calls everybody back in and sets test on what he has taught for the last one hour.

That moment you rushed for a 7am Financial Accounting Lecture @Postgraduate Lecture Theater and to make it faster, u took a bike from ETF. And as you got down
from the bike, looking for money in your wallet,you heard your class rep saying- "eehhhhmm, The class will no longer hold, I
called the lecturer".

Are they happening in Ksu or not?

(1) (Reply)

The House Of Laughter Comedy Jokes / Collect Your PVC!! - INEC Chairman / Laughing My Fucking Ass Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.