Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mohamed Salah Dreaming Of Winning The Premier League With Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Dreaming Of Winning The Premier League With Liverpool (295 Views)

Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate / Arsenal Miss Out On Champions League With Europa League Final Defeat / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Dreaming Of Winning The Premier League With Liverpool by Gentleboss(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has revealed that he is ‘dreaming’ of winning the Premier League title the club

Mohamed Salah has scored 30 times in all competitions for Liverpool this season, with 22 of those coming in 26 Premier League appearances
The Reds will have the chance to move into second position in the Premier League table when they welcome West Ham United to Anfield on Saturday afternoon.

Salah has said that he joined Liverpool “to win titles”, and the 25-year-old is confident that he can help the club win their first English championship since 1990.

“I came to here to win titles. I can tell the fans we work 100% to try and win something for the club. It’s a long time since the club won the league. It’s my dream to win the Premier League – but I want to win it with this club,” Salah told BBC Sport.

For more football news, betting tips, sports reviews visit www.surepredicts.com

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Never Given Bribe” – Nigeria's Presidential Aspirant / Support For Anthony Joshua Against Joseph Parker / Highlights: Barcelona 4 – 1 As Roma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.