Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,306 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations (339 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations by Xycinews(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
This Is My Real Story Today.
Boarding an old iron danfo bus from Summit Bus Stop, Delta State.
I sat on discomforting foam called "seat", my destination was Onitsha Bus Stop.
As a happy and cheerful extrovert, I broaden my lips with smiles over the River Niger Bridge.
After a 5 minutes drive, the planned trickster (The conductor) and his admin officer (The driver) claimed never to have little dominition of the Naira currency. The entire passengers were left confused and perplexed.

All the while, the conductor still feigned a display of hard work.
Then, with my soft heart, I remitted N500*4 amounting to N2000. Then my disaster and frustration began.
I was given N1000*2 amounting to N2000.
My demeanor was enthusiastic, I walked majestically to Onitsha Park to board a bus with PeaceMass Transport.
I stretched my cleaned N2000 Note and paid for my fair, waiting for my receipt, the cashier said, "Mtcheeeeeeeew" and tore my money into pieces of inconsiderate atom.

The it came to my notice i have being given fake currency money, it was counterfeit.
I became raving, crazy, frustrated, my thinking we're wolly, what am I seeing? Was it Bollywood, Nollywood or Hollywood in my tiny cerebrum.
300 seconds ago, I was a happy traveller, but now i was cashless.
Over 2Hours I wandered on Onitsha like it was my "rag day thole gift".
Then everyone claimed to pity me with words when I wanted monetary support. Only Then I trek a 15 minutes journey to loan from a stranger who felt my pains.

Now my big question was
Are the Igbos born to cheat others in the name of smartness?

Would such painful experience not ignite prejudice?

Would others be able to notice fake money and be freed from counterfeits?

Would fake currency producers be caught and face the law soonest?

http://www.xycinews.com/2018/02/xycinews-media-founder-stranded-over.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
marpol

Re: Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is seriously serious!
This news must be circulated around that particular park and environs.

Some human got no more conscience anymore.
Thank God it did not come to lynching as some other animals could have also done.

Now be more careful and vigilant OP.
Re: Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations by sonsomegrigbo: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
They have started developing homeland....

Nice to the P & I of biafra
Re: Xycinews Media Founder Stranded Over Fake Money And Counterfeit Allegations by Xycinews(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
I just don't know

(1) (Reply)

Man Pleads Not Guilty After Defiling 4yrs Old Daughter / Gunmen Raid Kogi Police Station, Kill Two Officers And One Civilian / Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.