Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) (31631 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Seeks God’s Help After Chadian Army’s Onslaught / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by EddieCAD(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Him fit still take blame for Murtala Muhhamed and JFK...

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided confuse
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Anslemchiboy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
So you're scared of having nine Vergil in hevean Abi. You never see anything.pls execute this guy on time, so that we will have space for other criminals to accommodate sharp sharp no time.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
There was no chibok girls...this is just a story for the elections. Bubu WILL GO back to his COWS
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by bobbygkmc(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
After they caught him abi

austonclint:

Abubakar confessed to being one of the brains behind the kidnap of over 200 girls at a girls secondary school in Chibok, Borno state.

Abdulkadir Abubakar, a leader in the Abubakar Shekau led Boko Haram, has said he’s seeking God’s forgiveness after repenting from killing and kidnapping innocent Nigerians.

Abubakar, who is in detention at a military facility, was arrested at Buni Yadi when he allegedly went on an espionage mission ahead of the insurgents’ plot to attack the commander of the Special Force Training School.

TheCable reports that Abubakar confessed to being one of the brains behind the kidnap of over 200 girls at a girls secondary school in Chibok, Borno state as well as the Buni Yadi massacre of secondary school students.

Abdulkadir Abubakar’s confession
Abubakar claims to have repented saying since he had sought forgiveness from God, he believes his sins and atrocities will be forgiven.

Narrating some of his crimes, Abubakar said, “Myself and two other Boko Haram commanders, Abu Fatima and Paper, led most of the attacks on schools in Yobe between 2013 and 2014.

“We were also the ones behind the abduction of students at Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok. We also carried out attacks on schools in Potiskum, Mamudo, Damagun, Wagir and Ngarzarma, all in Yobe state.

“I wholeheartedly regret my actions and hope the Almighty Allah will forgive me. Allah said he will forgive whoever repents and asks him for forgiveness. I have repented and seek forgiveness.”

Abubakar also claimed that Shekau ordered attacks on schools, mosques, churches and markets, and also ordered abduction and rape.

source: http://www.clintgist.com/boko-haram-member-want-forgiveness-for-kidnapping-chibok-girls-id8032075-html/

Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by BisadeFaj(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
After all the bad things you did,kai
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
If truly you are repenting then you must also seek forgiveness from chibok girls' families as well as others whom you have destroyed physically and mentally with the intention of not going back to your evils. Truly,Allăh is oft-forgiving,Most merciful.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is dis worth a news
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hell fire receive u people's soul when u die.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by nazeefsco(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Waste him let him go beg Allah face to face
who tell you everyone has the power of seeing Allah only selected lucky people has this honor
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Before one will say Boko, he'll be let off the hook as a repentant bokite.

Why are we being regaled with this drama? Set up a special court to try these dregs of the world and summarily expedite their transit to meet with their phantom prophet.

The military and the judiciary appear to have been tainted with politics.

Nigeria is on autopilot. No one is taking responsibility.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by clive2u(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
why is he wearing arsenal jersey? stop that joke o, we don't accept terrorist or ex terrorist in our club. go to manure or chelshit o up gunners!

Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
He should tell us who sponsored them instead of putting up repentance look
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
That's between you and your God. In my human opinion the government should arrange a meeting with Allah after your sentencing.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ok, he his an Arsenal Fan
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
austonclint:

Abubakar confessed to being one of the brains behind the kidnap of over 200 girls at a girls secondary school in Chibok, Borno state.

Abdulkadir Abubakar, a leader in the Abubakar Shekau led Boko Haram, has said he’s seeking God’s forgiveness after repenting from killing and kidnapping innocent Nigerians.

Abubakar, who is in detention at a military facility, was arrested at Buni Yadi when he allegedly went on an espionage mission ahead of the insurgents’ plot to attack the commander of the Special Force Training School.

TheCable reports that Abubakar confessed to being one of the brains behind the kidnap of over 200 girls at a girls secondary school in Chibok, Borno state as well as the Buni Yadi massacre of secondary school students.

Abubakar claims to have repented saying since he had sought forgiveness from God, he believes his sins and atrocities will be forgiven.

Narrating some of his crimes, Abubakar said, “Myself and two other Boko Haram commanders, Abu Fatima and Paper, led most of the attacks on schools in Yobe between 2013 and 2014.

“We were also the ones behind the abduction of students at Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok. We also carried out attacks on schools in Potiskum, Mamudo, Damagun, Wagir and Ngarzarma, all in Yobe state.

“I wholeheartedly regret my actions and hope the Almighty Allah will forgive me. Allah said he will forgive whoever repents and asks him for forgiveness. I have repented and seek forgiveness.”

Abubakar also claimed that Shekau ordered attacks on schools, mosques, churches and markets, and also ordered abduction and rape.

source: http://www.clintgist.com/boko-haram-member-want-forgiveness-for-kidnapping-chibok-girls-id8032075-html/

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Biodun556(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Allah does not forgive those who stop crime due to old age, sickness or detention. Once you are caught, punishment is certain.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
austonclint:

One thing about this type of nigga is that they become a first class coward and subtle when captured.
I know your brothers will release you.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by LZAA: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
zombieism detox in process grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Send him to Allah
He will forgive him
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Makaveli1759: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by christ007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
austonclint:

if God forgive you just put am for mind say anywhere way we see you Na kill wil go kill you so better go hang yourself before Nigerians go reason your matter.... grin see him big head like last two weeks amala
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
kai na even arsenal fan see wetin wenger cause? wenger out!!
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by chukwunedu77: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blood sucker........wats he doing with arsenal jersey? He should be stripped!
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
These bastards took over 200 fresh sweet looking girls to satisfy their damn sex huge and all the retard could plead for is forgiveness.... Well, if God forgives then case dismissed!!
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
sammyj:
God will never forgive you for destroying the lives of innocent girls. shocked

If he's sincere with the repentance God will surely forgive him and that's my problem, after killing,raping and kidnapping yet he'll be forgiven.
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by Franklyspeakin: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2018
na them them!!!
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Believe that at your own peril
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by hopily(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2018
austonclint:

He needs to be sent to his holy Virgins asp
Re: Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) by opribo(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
like sergeant Rogers Mshelia like this Abubakar, surely oneday in the fullness of time, maybe when this government is over we will hear the whole truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba State By FMPWH / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.