Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mr.yusuf,the Dragon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr.yusuf,the Dragon (534 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Story Written By Olawale Gbolahan MR.YUSUF THE Dragon(prose)chapter 1 CONTINUES / Mr.yusuf,the Dragon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr.yusuf,the Dragon by mycross1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
CHAPTER ONE

My name is Yusuf,I am in my mid-twenties, I come from a muslim background,third child out of six children of my parents,a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OSU) my mates actually see me as a genius,so I belonged to a fraternity group of eight members called AXE,I believe in having my way with whatever it takes me,this is most of the reasons why I decided to join a society in school,I hold a significant position in AXE,as a second to the leader called CAPPO,other members of my group goes by name,LANDE,SHIFO,LENO,GEMO,TENKO,LEGBE,I have an equal power to do what I like,infact I can do and undo,even CAPPO respects me with my own method of handling situations and making every plans work out successfully....they know me simply by the name DRAGON,as an eight-man gang,they know us as the real shakers and movers as well as the big boys on campus,what do I want that I can’t access?,please name it for me,ladies keep coming in because they feel we can protect them from assaults of any form,money is not our problem,we have our own money apart from our parents cash,we even rarely go home on holidays,I am the most gentle in the family,I rarely talk and I pretend to be well behaved at home not knowing I am one of the most deadly on campus…
Re: Mr.yusuf,the Dragon by Shobizz(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice intro, can't wait for this. well done bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ugliness Of Familiarity, A Short Philosophical Essay / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna / **new Novel - THINGS FORM AGAIN (a Village Of No Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.