Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos (56556 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2018
laliga01:

Lolx.... This home boy, I love your sense of humour.... Don't worry you and your 8 siblings will survive this famine. But wait OH, how much be bag of garri for ya area?

Bag ke?? That one marketing paradise Who born me well to know the price ? I don't think anyone in our lineage don't buy bag of Garrii before o
Na the price of cup and derica of Garri I sabi
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
livebynite:

Bag ke?? That one marketing paradise Who born me well to know the price ? I don't think anyone in our lineage don't buy bag of Garrii before o
Na the price of cup and derica of Garri I sabi

Hahahahahahaha..... That mean say you are still a learner in the garri business. Some of your colleagues de drink 1 bag in 3months. Abeg try upgrade your status for your lineage. Na man you be. Chop knuckle....
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
laliga01:

Hahahahahahaha..... That mean say you are still a learner in the garri business. Some of your colleagues de drink 1 bag in 3months. Abeg try upgrade your status for your lineage. Na man you be. Chop knuckle....

Solid advise abet you be sure guy jor

1 Like

Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Solid advise abet you be sure guy jor

Lolx.... Abeg I no fit laugh.... How your side man?
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

Lolx.... Abeg I no fit laugh.... How your side man?

Good morning bro, just woke up checked the kitchen and my garri reservior is depleted..

Just realized that I still owe my neighbor mama nkechi for 2 derica of garri so I can't get from here. I owe sule the aboki down the street for groundnut and biscuit so that's also a no go.

Men e no go better for politicians o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Good morning bro, just woke up checked the kitchen and my garri reservior is depleted..

Just realized that I still owe my neighbor mama nkechi for 2 derica of garri so I can't get from here. I owe sule the aboki down the street for groundnut and biscuit so that's also a no go.

Men e no go better for politicians o angry

Smiles... Guy don't be a learner nah, change customer. Re-strategies, na homeboy you be. Abi you want hunger to kill you nii?
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

Smiles... Guy don't be a learner nah, change customer. Re-strategies, na homeboy you be. Abi you want hunger to kill you nii?

Baba mi your boy Don smart since.. e get one Togo girl we her mama dey sell ewa agoyin, she think say I like am but my mind has been on the food benefits .
I don dey go there room now make I strategize for garri and ewa sharply
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Baba mi your boy Don smart since.. e get one Togo girl we her mama dey sell ewa agoyin, she think say I like am but my mind has been on the food benefits .
I don dey go there room now make I strategize for garri and ewa sharply

Confirm my guy.... Na man you be. Chop knuckle.
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

Confirm my guy.... Na man you be. Chop knuckle.

Thanks baba, how your side? You get garri for house ni?
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Hahahahaha.... Sorry brother, I no de that your ministry.... That ministry no easy. Abeg call bubu. He always have solutions.
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

Hahahahaha.... Sorry brother, I no de that your ministry.... That ministry no easy. Abeg call bubu. He always have solutions.

Buhari na stupid man... angry
See sugar 20 naira as e don small, I no know how many times I go use am drink garri sef angry
Bami you suppose get garri for house na.. hook me.up just 3 cups in side black nylon I fit come meet you for any busstop collect am
Ejo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Buhari na stupid man... angry
See sugar 20 naira as e don small, I no know how many times I go use am drink garri sef angry
Bami you suppose get garri for house na.. hook me.up just 3 cups in side black nylon I fit come meet you for any busstop collect am
Ejo

Eba dey but no soup..... As a guy Man, you fit collect soup from your Togo babe nah. This your ministry really need a minister of finance to keep it running.
If Togo girl no turn up, try egun girls.
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

Eba dey but no soup..... As a guy Man, you fit collect soup from your Togo babe nah. This your ministry really need a minister of finance to keep it running.
If Togo girl no turn up, try egun girls.

Baba mi the babe don supply me with some garri and ewa , I don't go collect 2 pure water heading back now to my.room to introspect of life's mysteries while.enjoying this grin
I am trully blessed ... I am a man of simple tastes ...
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Baba mi the babe don supply me with some garri and ewa , I don't go collect 2 pure water heading back now to my.room to introspect of life's mysteries while.enjoying this grin
I am trully blessed ... I am a man of simple tastes ...

������......enjoy your escaped. You worked for it. Make as you are eating, you also planning the next move. The ministry must keep moving forward.
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by livebynite: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
laliga01:

������......enjoy your escaped. You worked for it. Make as you are eating, you also planning the next move. The ministry must keep moving forward.

Baba oooooooooooooo you soji that level... I don go great mama yinka this morning as insmell say she dey cook ogbono soup , so na to arrange garri for eba wet I go use chop 1from her soup this evening
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by laliga01: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Baba oooooooooooooo you soji that level... I don go great mama yinka this morning as insmell say she dey cook ogbono soup , so na to arrange garri for eba wet I go use chop 1from her soup this evening

Confirm guy... I de believe you.
The gods are wise.
Re: Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos by Assassin101: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
she's fake n loves money. Do you have 30billion in your account and a private jet?
007author:
Is they any way I can fvck this Girl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.