Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term (542 Views)

Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by actiondrilling: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state has insisted that nothing can stop President Muhammadu Buhari from seeking a second term in office.

Akeredolu made the statement on Saturday, February 24, at a unification rally held in Akure as part of his one year anniversary in office, Vanguard reports.

Akeredolu, who endorsed the president for second term, said Ondo state was satisfied with the numerous achievement of the Buhari administration and therefore will support his second term ambition.”Ondo state is satisfied with the achievement of our President and we want this to continue and nothing can stop this,” he said.

The governor said that the Buhari/ Osibanjo presidential campaign office will be opened in the state capital very soon. He told the people of Ondo state that they had not seen anything yet in terms of achievement.

Also president at the occasion was the national chairman of the party John Oyegun, Edo state governor Godwin Obaseki and the his Ogun state counterpart Ibikunle Amosun and former Ekiti state governor Kayode Fayemi.The governor made the disclosure in a chat with newsmen at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, on Thursday, February 23. Akelicious gathers that Bello stated that the president disclosed the information to All Progressives Congress (APC) governors.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/governor-akeredolu-endorses-president.html

Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
This one no go work they there the endorse the mad man

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by yarimo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
That is very commendable from AKEREDOLU

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by kcmichael: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yes pmb till 2023.let PDP produce their own candidate
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by mideactive: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Looking more like it,APC has 6states in d sw n I'm sure pmb has d northerners in his pocket.though I wish for a better candidate but,d odds isn't good @all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by ufuosman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
They don't feel what the masses are passing through.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
PMB TILL 2023

Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by MONITZ: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Idiotic comment from an idiot so I am not surprised...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by aolawale025: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
He's on his own
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by kolaaderin: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
mideactive:
Looking more like it,APC has 6states in d sw n I'm sure pmb has d northerners in his pocket.though I wish for a better candidate but,d odds isn't good @all.

Correct thinking, we all wish for a better candidate but as it is now, if election is to hold today Buhari still got my vote. Odds isn't good at all
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by mideactive: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
kolaaderin:

Correct thinking, we all wish for a better candidate but as it is now, if election is to hold today Buhari still got my vote. Odds isn't good at all

I must admit,u'r very correct.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Endorses President Buhari For Second Term by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
MONITZ:
Idiotic comment from an idiot so I am not surprised...
what is idiotic comments here? So in your mind AKEREDOLU doesn't have constitutionally right of choice and freedom of speech and expression? Stop fooling yourself in a public forum when someone express his opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Does Not Deserve To Exist -IPOB / No One Person Owns PDP- Governor Dickson / Chief Felix Idiga Hosts APC Stakeholders, Declares To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.