Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards (28248 Views)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Authoreety: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ff
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by bikat: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Having a family makes you responsible?

Will you please shut up?

FluidQueen my love
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by efighter: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Almost entering menopause and no kids yet. Everything is not money.

Having a family makes you responsible...go and build a home instead of sleeping around with young boys.

She is not sleeping around because she has not slept with me. If she has slept with you, kindly keep it to yourself. Don't kiss and tell. Until she sleeps with me, she isn't sleeping around.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by firo08(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:

Go and marry her nah as if she's complaining ...Weyrey
talk true na
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Papiikush: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:

Will you please shut up?

I hope your brain is not filled with fluid as well...
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by NaijaElba(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Keep slaying girl kiss

what's she slaying? it is only prostitute like you that slay...
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Having a family makes you responsible...go and build a home instead of sleeping around with young boys.
when will you have sense?WHERE you there when SHE was sleeping with young boys abi ARE you one of the people that have off her payint?didirin.gbewudani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
NaijaElba:

what's she slaying? it is only prostitute like you that slay...
the haters and pained men have arrived
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:

Go and marry her nah as if she's complaining ...Weyrey
are you impotent?abi that tail in between your legs is no longer functional?If her single state dey give you headache,go marry her na.Abu no be functional and active phenese them dey take do husband.alayini ronu.ori goloto goloto bi eru werey
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Papiikush:

you wey get family and kids,YOU responsible pass Dangote or zukerberg?

Mr responsible.WHO your responsibility don epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Missxxyz:
She looks weird undecided
jealousyyyyyy tongue

Just say something pleasant.IT Will not remove one strand of hair from your body to be nice
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Misscaring:
Am i the only one that noticed there is no stunning in the picture
chaiii see jealousy can cause grin
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

Na So e pain you reach?to call another human being like yourself monkey?
Mrbolt555:
Abeg make we rest for this old monkey. Ur time don pass
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by NaijaElba(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the haters and pained men have arrived
It is so easy to recognise prostitute this days all in the name of stupid slaying. Prostitute don't need to stay road side anymore. We are now in modern era. We all know you people..So no need to defend your fellow olosso. ashewo oshi!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by patjane(f): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na joblessness dey worri you undecided
Papiikush:

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by hollah123: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:

Will you please shut up?
u can't understand now, when u attain d age of 35 or 40 u will understand better

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by WaffenSS(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
When's she celebrating her 50th?

Pretty soon all the make up and plastic and Photoshop in the world won't make a difference.

Time and gravity always win.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Duru009(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
What is she going their to do pls !
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by unbrandedspace(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Iyawofarmer:
Lol, let her be, idiot, tell your sister to go and marry
ur head is there!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by pinkygurl(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2018
ebig21:
Just because I advertised my stainless hand rail sale and job, I was banned for two weeks, seun please what's the benefits of being a Nairalander, I'm just hustling bro, please call this number, for your made in Turkey stainless pipes, for hand rails,gates,wall brackets, window protector, door protector. 08142069152.

Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

It is so easy to recognise prostitute this days all in the name of stupid slaying. Prostitute don't need to stay road side anymore. We are now in modern era. We all know you people..So no need to defend your fellow olosso. ashewo oshi!

hahaha THE painment is so obvious grin

You just couldn't conceal it grin

Infact,you're actually right you know.every woman is a prostitute,including your mom and sisters.evidence

1.your dad paid bride price (bribe or transaction) before he could officially fork your mom to produce you
2.even the women who aren't married still fork men and they're usually compensated WITH monetary or non monetary favors,like a job,a car or whatever
So that olosho line to throw jabs is old school,when you say women are olosho,it's a statement of fact.similar to when you try to call a fat woman fat in a bid to body shame her,it's no longer a line,it's a statement of fact because even the fat woman knows she's fat

By the way which one is paining you there?the fact she's an intelligent,beautiful woman or the fact that you can't sleep with her.

grin

Ashewo indeed grin

Even olamide dedicated a song to us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
Waiting for #TeamGoandMarry

The buffoons have already arrived...please check above you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos / Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.