Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale (1676 Views)

Hr/payroll Software As A Service Portal For Sale / Bulk SMS Portal For Joomla Going For N500 For Only 30 People. Hurry ! / Grab This Bulksms Portal For Just 20k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale by ogzille(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2010
WWW.GSMJOBALERT.COM , an sms job messaging and job portal website is on sale. The site offers an easy to use and beautiful interface, with a fully functional content management system.

The site allows job seekers to register and manage their accounts on the site.

In addition, the site comes with a user friendly cms. Some of the features of the cms are:

- Payment Confirmation
- Manage subscribers (update, delete, suspend)
- Email AND sms manager
- Jobs Manager - Uploading jobs, editiing, deleting
- Company logos/picture manager

For further information,
Ogugua
ogugua@bestvalueproviders.com
Re: Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale by TheWeber: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2010
YOu cam also check this website, www.thenigeriabusinessdirectory.com it is for sale
Re: Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale by TheWeber: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2010
Know how you can start receiving credit cards payments from all over the without having a credit card and how you can configure any online payment system on your website. visit www.informationvilla.com
Re: Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale by doctorfox: 4:01pm On May 27, 2011
You can post sites for sale on Flippa.
However due to the poor payment platforms available in Nigeria, you might just have to stick to local options like cash, cheques and local bank transfers.
Re: Sms Job Alert Website / Job Portal For Sale by vaengaiven: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
The Domain name of the website is Good ,So i will buy this site GSMJOBALERT.COM,But the worth of the website Domain name is $3.00USD!!
I am willing to buy it for $30usd,I got the free Domain name appraisal at Zippozap.com so that i asking for this price,the value is low,

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting / Get Admob Auto Impresions and Self-Clicking App free Of Charge / Create A Cheap Mobile Website Like VICONET.MOBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.