Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! (712 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by Shugavee(f): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
I go to her page everyday!!! Wishing she posts something!! Whats really going on with her!! At first am like she just wanna chill cause of the cardi B comparism!!!(nicki is100%better to me tho even if love caardi too) But i think its way more than that!! Like she is facing depression or something, or is she pregnant?? Or is it her bro shit? But it been out 4 a while n she was still living life!! What went wrong What u all think
Re: Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
She wouldn't remain in the spotlight forever, She has seen it all and outgrown that stardom frenziness, she had her fair share and now trying to focus on her personal life. While the space is empty, Cardi B happens to fill it up for the moment.

Fame is really dangerous, It's your life in the public eye, you easily get tired of it when you begin to realize your private life as well is the public eye. How do know? Ask Lady Gaga. She isn't buzzing like before and now what she keeps saying is, she regretted being Famous.
Re: Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by Shugavee(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
aaronson:
She wouldn't remain in the spotlight forever, She has seen it all and outgrown that stardom frenziness, she had her fair share and now trying to focus on her personal life. While the space is empty, Cardi B happens to fill it up for the moment.

Fame is really dangerous, It's your life in the public eye, you easily get tired of it when you begin to realize your private life as well is the public eye. How do know? Ask Lady Gaga. She isn't buzzing like before and now what she keeps saying is, she regretted being Famous.
nooo i will so miss her!! cry
Re: Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shugavee:
nooo i will so miss her!! cry
It's only normal for you to miss her, But you could stalk her on any of her social media page to see the latest from her, atleast that's what I do to Mya because she's too pretty eventhough she off the spot light. Oh and the way she talks, so mild and gentle.
Re: Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by heendrix(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shugavee:
I go to her page everyday!!! Wishing she posts something!! Whats really going on with her!! At first am like she just wanna chill cause of the cardi B comparism!!!(nicki is100%better to me tho even if love caardi too) But i think its way more than that!! Like she is facing depression or something, or is she pregnant?? Or is it her bro shit? But it been out 4 a while n she was still living life!! What went wrong What u all think

so is nicky minaj now your new lesbian partner?

Re: Gosh I Miss Nicki Minaj! by Shugavee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
aaronson:
It's only normal for you to miss her, But you could stalk her on any of her social media page to see the latest from her, atleast that's what I do to Mya because she's too pretty eventhough she off the spot light. Oh and the way she talks, so mild and gentle.
thats the thing she is no where to be found even on social media!!

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Is Plain Stupid – Cee-c Sister, #bbnaija / Shocking Video Of Nigerian Moms Going Crazy As They Dance One Corner Dance / Angelina Jolie Was Cited With Her Kids To See The New Tomb Raider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.