Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) (43096 Views)

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Firefire:
Iku Baba’yeye, omo’iku ti iku ogbodo pa.

Congratulations for the addition & thanks for being represented at my Coronation last December.

Time for IKU never reach Ni
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 25, 2018
no wonder his state his notorious for the highest number of twins worldwide
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
They better do paternity test cheesy
You're beautiful, can I follow you up on any social media?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by tealaw(m): 3:49am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

I love ur cameltoe
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Habibsocial080: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2018
God this man still dey bang
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by pussyeater(m): 4:55am On Feb 25, 2018
AfricanElite:
You're beautiful, can I follow you up on any social media?
Ode! That nigger gay
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by SuccesYear: 5:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Firefire:

Congratulations for the addition & thanks for being represented at my Coronation last December.

chief, pls I need a befitting Gov't job that has job security.

Thanks
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by michealtosinv(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2018
ARE YOU SURE THESE KIDS WON'T LOOK LIKE ZAPPACOSTA WHEN THE REACHED 18 YEARS ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Any woman you can marry when money you have....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by emmasege: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

There are people more powerful than these Yoruba kings! Gani Adams will have sex with Ooni’s Wife in his palace and nothing will happen!!!
It was even rumoured that late Are ona kakanfo befriended one of Alaafin's wives, the one that was always sent to collect money for the monarch, from MKO.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Ironi: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2018
A whole chief bleaching , very disgraceful !!

Whiles the women are bleaching the men are also bleaching.

Nigerians are a disgrace to Africa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by kennysbst(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2018
congratulations oloori Alaafin.she was such an humble queen during our days at high institution.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by unbrandedspace(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm, how did he do that
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2018
conqratz! HRH
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by baby124: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm grin lipsrsealed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by MAURI: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2018
in Yoruba land u can't have sex with d queen. Na automatic thunderbolt dey dere body, anybody Dat try it will die. that was y d queen d ooni of IFE divorced had to go through some spiritual cleansing b4 she can go back to normal everyday woman

Bros,
Which stone age era are you still stucked in? You think the only way to impregnate a woman is only by traditional papa & mama sex? With all the medical technologies / innovations around these days? Wise up man!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by excel101(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats, but na palace boy get the pikin o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by GreatManBee: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Iku baba yeye, alashe ikeji orisa.

(diety alta ego)

omo Iku, ti'ku o gbordor pa, omo arun ti'arun ogbodo se.

(foster child of spirit of death and infamity that they chose not to harm)

Iwo lo gbin agbado oran seyin'kunle, eleyin'kunle, oni'yen o gbodo yaa'je be kogbodo faa'tu.

(You planted mischievous maize right in another man's yard, that he must not eat or destroy)

Ade ape lori, baba a pelese, iru'kere a dokini ooo oo o.

(may you live long on your ancestors' throne to make good use of the royal accessories)

Hon. Aakim Adeyemi na a bi beji repete.

(Your child, Hon. Aakim Adeyemi of NASS would also mass produce twins)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by pretty16(f): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

You will be shocked that even at old age men still have the ability to get women pregnant. Its the women that are weaker when they are old. And he has a young wife. So what makes u think he can't get her pregnant. ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Chivasex: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Edopesin:
Chai is it sango that is energizing the dicck
e reach to ask
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Firstcitizen: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
santricedupas:

yoruba tradition how child paternity has been in existence long before DNA technology. if the twins are not kings own the woman will swear an oath. and any man that sleeps with a yoruba king wife, his life will be miserable. congratulations to you my king, the nightmare of uthsman dan fodio and sokoto caliphate, God go punish all religion scholars of Christianity and Islam propagators for wanting to eradicate indegenous culture and installin there own style of culture.

Stop the fairy tale. Why did monarchs of old engage eunuchs to attend to their queens if not that they did not want to raise bastard princes
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Hichurlah(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations to the king..... I pray he lives to witness the twin grow up.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Hichurlah(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

This your name ehhn.... kiss kiss kiss. Only the ibile's will understand better.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Abeg, wetin that man fit do at 80?
Young boys at work.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Ijaya123: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Iku baba yeye, alashe ikeji orisa.

(diety alta ego)

omo Iku, ti'ku o gbordor pa, omo arun ti'arun ogbodo se.

(foster child of spirit of death and infamity that they chose not to harm)

Iwo lo gbin agbado oran seyin'kunle, eleyin'kunle, oni'yen o gbodo yaa'je be kogbodo faa'tu.

(You planted mischievous maize right in another man's yard, that he must not eat or destroy)

Ade ape lori, baba a pelese, iru'kere a dokini ooo oo o.

(may you live long on your ancestors' throne to make good use of the royal accessories)

Hon. Aakim Adeyemi na a bi beji repete.

(Your child, Hon. Aakim Adeyemi of NASS would also mass produce twins)

Is this Yoruba language or vernacular?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by omowolewa: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Ijaya123:

Is this Yoruba language or vernacular?
easy of pronunciation
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
go Bleep alaafin wife, u go see urself in less than two days. anyway ur name is Obo so brain must work like Obo Own
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2018
make I hear nah him born those kids... one useless palace guide don help him get twins... Yoruba people littering our society with bastards TUFIAKWA
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Neddyogu(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2018
ugolinze123:
so his white blood cell is still very active at 80...congrats anyway

Abeg Wetin concern white blood cells with dis matter now? I no fit laff abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by baron3(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2018
how sure am i his responsible for the baby abi na person help am come the take glory
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by burakado17: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Firefire:

you be kabiyesi of where?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Temysteve(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Firefire:

coronation of the king of dogs of which one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.