Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

2 Types Of Hosting Plans That Most Developers Hide From Clients - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Types Of Hosting Plans That Most Developers Hide From Clients (342 Views)

Sweden Speaks On Viral Claims Of Hosting Sex Championship / Inconpetency Of Hosting Company: Smartweb / Police Humiliate And Disgrace Lawyer In Rivers, Collect N60k Bail From Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Types Of Hosting Plans That Most Developers Hide From Clients by Valentinejr(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Hosting plans come in shapes and sizes, and it’s one of the truths that most web developers withhold from their clients; although not a tradition.

In my own business life (and even as a web developer), I consider truth as an essential tool for building bigger businesses, and I share everything that will help the other man excel.

Hosting plans can make or cripple your job as a blogger, site owner or a business person who have considered building site for his/her products or services.

In this post, we are going to explore the two types of hosting plans, and how they can affect your businesses; as shared by one of my cherished hosting companies

#1. The Shared Hosting Plan

Typically used for low traffic sites that don’t need many resources.

Shared Hosting is an affordable option that splits resources between neighboring sites.

What this means is; with a huge number of people on your website/blog it may crash down.

#2. The Business Hosting

A dedicated resource is perfect for a site that uses a lot of bandwidth for pictures and videos.

With Business Hosting, your site performance isn’t impacted by others and is less likely to have outages.

All plans include unmetered traffic, unlimited databases and dedicated resources.

However, you should also not that both hosting plans still come in shapes and in sizes; as some business plans are bigger than the other.

And on the same note, some shared hosting plans are larger than the other.

So, while considering hosting options for your blogs, websites and portal, endeavor to look into the nature of the hosting plans you’re paying for.

Don't just jump and accept the offer from that brother that said he would create and host your sites with just N20,000.

Ask him what hosting plan he's choosing for you!

To avoid stories that touch souls

Thanks for your time.

I rep WebFactory

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

NYCN Kickstarts Sensitization Programme / FCMB Are Fraudsters / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To Three Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.