Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa (22078 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by AprokoNaija: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Asowari:
but I thought it's only Nigerians that sells drugs in Sa

And don't be surprise that a yoruba ganja farmer sold the weed to one mallam in Bornu who sold it to one of our IBO bro in Anambra who then smuggled the weed to South Africa and then sold it to a south African gangster who gave the weed to his 11th grade sister who later passed it to her 9th grade sister to sell for her in school.

I think the source is still naija.

Oya, make I come Start to come and be going.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Gbagbazios: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Had this happen in Nigeria, our Police would have beaten her like she attenpted to criticize Bubu.She would have been singing like Canary. Her school uniform would have been ripped open for the viewing pleasure of the terrorists organisation called Nigeria Police.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Lumig: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
This guy and garri sef. You no dey eat other food?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by BanevsJoker(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
gypsey:
give her few years more she will become Al pacino, i must Admit she is very brave grin

No biggie! even mothers with children sell ganja to other mothers while picking their children from school outside their kids school gates.
Dude, Al Pacino is an actor. How does selling drugs lead a girl to acting?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by livebynite: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lumig:
This guy and garri sef. You no dey eat other food?

Off course I do

Beans and garri, ewa agoyin and garri, beans postage with dried garri poured into it, eba and soup, eba and pepper soup , garri with groundnut and milk , garri with biscuits, garri with coconut etc

I could go on forever grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
AprokoNaija:

And don't be surprise that a yoruba ganja farmer sold the weed to one mallam in Bornu who sold it to one of our IBO bro in Anambra who then smuggled the weed to South Africa and then sold it to a south African gangster who gave the weed to his 11th grade sister who later passed it to her 9th grade sister to sell for her in school.

smh 4 u grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Dude, Al Pacino is an actor. How does selling drugs lead a girl to acting?
yes! i am aware of that thank you! i was making reference to the movie Al pacino featured in were he Acted as a notorious drug dealer! comprende!! grin you obviously didn't see the sacarsm! Ciao! grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by BanevsJoker(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i am aware of that thank you! i was making reference to the movie Al pacino featured in were he Acted as a notorious drug dealer! comprende!! grin you obviously didn't see the sacarsm! Ciao! grin
You could have said Tony Montana, you could even have said Scarface. Has nothing to do with sarcasm.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
BanevsJoker:

You could have said Tony Montana, you could even have said Scarface. Has nothing to do with sarcasm.
Okay! thanks! i will bear that in mind next time i comment, now! anything else? grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by R0ckefeller: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
na kadijah wey olamide dey talk be that
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Henri8: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hope they won't start killing Nigerians over this SA drug selling girl since its easy to blame Nigerians over every drug related offence over there.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Franzinni: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igbo is good!!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by wealth2al(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Uhun?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Jakumo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
AprokoNaija:

This man na Oracle o. All when don happen, and all when go happen sef, no one when AprokoNaija no dey see for inside him juju house.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:
And they are always quick to blame Nigerians on drugs in south Africa when in truth, south Africa is a drug cesspit with disillusioned youths having to face the reality of post apathied South Africa.
I always knew that your brain cells have depleted long time ago but today you have outdone yourself.

This is what SAPS uniform looks like

btw marijuana and drugs are two different things

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by ohem007(m): 1:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Chai...

Why this kind tin no happen for my school na

buh sha we drink things during my own time
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Kingzra1(m): 2:25am On Feb 26, 2018
so sombori can not sell marijuana in peace again ....abeggi hustle na hustle
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:52am On Feb 26, 2018
ballerin:
She kinda looks half Xhosanostra's sister and half Lionessza's first cousin.

Looking for attention, cry.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
I always knew that your brain cells have depleted long time ago but today you have outdone yourself.

Is it him ? cheesy. How many monikers does this nigga have ?.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Is it him ? cheesy. How many monikers does this nigga have ?.
Yup it's him

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
Yup it's him

I knew it , very predictable fellow.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

I knew it , very predictable fellow.
you know

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:

you say marijuana and drugs are two different things? www.nairaland.com/attachments/6750014_2018022608_15_00_jpeg2e30c6b2e816423da4fd3d9b94396b2d

Apart from making embarrassing uncorrelated assertions, you never even attempted to brush the point I raised but you went ahead yapping and blabbing like a fringe lunatic.

Who was talking about uniforms or SAPS? These Zulu can't even stay off cheap crack for 5 minutes.

To even think a grown man like you doesn't know marijuana is a cannabis, a drug...no wonder you people are the longest sodomized slaves to humanity.

Mother nature bequeathed common sense in drops to you people.

Now stop trying to act posh on Nairaland comment feed when we know you're just a sewer rat the ANC is vigorously persuading through initiatives to complete his education.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by ballerin(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

cry.
smh.. shior
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:
you say marijuana and drugs are two different things? www.nairaland.com/attachments/6750014_2018022608_15_00_jpeg2e30c6b2e816423da4fd3d9b94396b2d

Apart from making embarrassing uncorrelated assertions, you never even attempted to brush the point I raised but you went ahead yapping and blabbing like a fringe lunatic.

Who was talking about uniforms or SAPS? These Zulu can't even stay off cheap crack for 5 minutes.

To even think a grown man like you doesn't know marijuana is a cannabis, a drug...no wonder you people are the longest sodomized slaves to humanity.

Mother nature bequeathed common sense in drops to you people.

Now stop trying to act posh on Nairaland comment feed when we know you're just a sewer rat the ANC is vigorously persuading through initiatives to complete his education.
The monkey is hopping from tree to tree like a true slave of the Arabs,only if the toothless dunderhead you call a father used a condom that particular night we would not be dealing with your stupidity grin Nigga marijuana is a fu*cking herb just like weed is.log off nairaland and read something informative you möron!

See how sluggish your mucus brain is undecided ,the police uniform posted by the op is not South African,those people don't even look South African,Your stupidity is legendary I swear.it's 2018 and you still think that every black man from SA is Zulu...you should just tell members of that tribe how much you admire them,ain't no shame in it.

jeeez shocked marijuana a drug your stupidity has rendered me speechless.speaking of slaves,I was watching on CNN that now the Libyans come and get the apple from the tree grin they come to naija to pick their slaves while they are still fresh

Acting posh? what does that even mean? man you are S.T.U.P.I.D and it's not even funny.I will always flog your monkey aśs black and blue where ever I catch you eeking and ooking

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
The monkey is hopping from tree to tree like a true slave of the Arabs,only if the toothless dunderhead you call a father used a condom that particular night we would not be dealing with your stupidity grin Nigga marijuana is a fu*cking herb just like weed is.log off nairaland and read something informative you möron!

See how sluggish your mucus brain is undecided ,the police uniform posted by the op is not South African,those people don't even look South African,Your stupidity is legendary I swear.it's 2018 and you still think that every black man from SA is Zulu...you should just tell members of that tribe how much you admire them,ain't no shame in it.

jeeez shocked marijuana a drug your stupidity has rendered me speechless.speaking of slaves,I was watching on CNN that now the Libyans come and get the apple from the tree grin they come to naija to pick their slaves while they are still fresh

Acting posh? what does that even mean? man you are S.T.U.P.I.D and it's not even funny.I will always flog your monkey aśs black and blue where ever I catch you eeking and ooking

If your father had used a condom...
: hasn't this cliche been used and abused enough since the past decade? embarassed

The only thing lower than your mother is a homeless female Street dog in heat.

If you're defending marijuana isn't a drug, after being presented with proof, something that's illegal in most countries, then it is probable to assume you mother smoked much of it during your conception to make your retardation a cyber threat. grin

Zulus are the textbook example of modern slavery made to look normal.

Prior to 1994 south Africa was the only 1st world country on the African continent.

However when democracy was attained and Zulus were handed over the reins of leadership, the country slid into a 3rd world cesspool.

Water shortages, electricity shortages, crumbling roads, extreme violence , rape, murder, arson, robberies and drugs.

This is just proof that zulus have a mutated, inferior DNA that can't sustain a modern country even when handed one that was complete and working.

Evolution designed your parents and thier parents down to the last bloodlines of half-nakéd spear-wielding, tree-hoping un-evolved species for jungle dexterity, and never for modern cohabitation.

The only reason south Africa isn't another Congo or Burundi is the 4.5 million Britons and Dutch who still remain there to fasten your economic shackles while hoodwinking you with a false sense of political independence.

Julius Malema was right, as Nelson Mandela famously quoted; "we can't govern South Africa". That's why he officially asked for help from Nigeria.

Now if you doubt your mother still carry 80% bonobo-monkey DNA, find that dirty piece of rag she uses as sanitary pad and strick a match close to it, yeah, you'll see how inflammable it is.

That's due to sulphuric properties accumulated in her from years of indiscriminate cohabitation with true humans. grin

Your daddy was no better than an absentee sperm donor too drunk to keep count of where he deposits his inferior sperm and your mother was just a sewer drain, a recipient of random sperm from habitual drunks rendered generous by the promise of her cheap love.

You're just another notch in the belt of humanity, a complete offshoot of a malfunctioning biological activity.

And if you provoke the godcomplex in me, I'm going to embark on a time travel mission with one mandate....

DESTINATION: TO FORCE-FEED YOUR JUNKIE MOTHER WITH ABORTION PILLS TO FLUSH THAT ABOMINABLE SLIP OF JAYCEON CALLED A FOETUS INTO A COMMUNAL TOILET PIT IN MPUMALANGA!

Son of a demented twaart.

Now you can call me the zulu killer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:

If your father had used a condom...
: isn't this cliche used and abused enough since the past decade? embarassed

The only thing lower than your mother is the roaming street female dog in a slummy neighborhood.

If you're defending marijuana isn't a drug, after being presented with proof, something that's illegal in most countries, then it is probable to assume you mother smoked much of it during your conception to make your retardation a cyber threat. grin

Zulus are the textbook example of modern slavery made to look normal.

Prior to 1994 south Africa was the only 1st world country on the African continent.

However when democracy was attained and Zulus were handed over the reins of leadership, the country slid into a 3rd world cesspool.

Water shortages, electricity shortages, crumbling roads, extreme violence , rape, murder, arson, robberies and drugs.

This is just proof that zulus have a mutated, inferior DNA that can't sustain a modern country even when handed one that was complete and working.

Evolution designed your parents and thier parents down to the last bloodlines of half-nakéd spear-wielding, tree-hoping un-evolved species for jungle dexterity, and never for modern cohabitation.

The only reason south Africa isn't another Congo or Burundi is the 4.5 million Britons and Dutch who still remain there to fasten your economic shackles while hoodwinking you with a false sense of political independence.

Julius Malema was right, as did Nelson Mandela famously quoted; we can't govern South Africa. That's why he officially asked for help from Nigeria.

Now if you doubt your mother still carry 80% bonobo-monkey DNA, find that dirty piece of rag she uses as sanitary pad and struck a match close to it, yeah, you'll see how inflammable it is.

That's due to sulphuric properties accumulated in her with years of cohabiting with true humans. grin

Your daddy was no better than an absentee sperm donor too drunk to keep count of where he deposits his inferior sperm and your mother was just a sewer drain, a recipient of random sperm from habitual drunks rendered generous by the promise of her cheap love.

You're just another notch in the belt of humanity, a complete offshoot of a malfunctioning biological activity.

And if you provoke the godcomplex in me, I'm going to embark on a time travel mission with one mandate....

DESTINATION: TO FORCE-FEED YOUR JUNKIE MOTHER WITH ABORTION PILLS TO FLUSH THAT ABOMINABLE SLIP OF JAYCEON CALLED A FOETUS INTO A COMMUNAL TOILET PIT IN MPUMALANGA!

Son of a demeted twaart.

Now you can call me the zulu killer grin
You pointed out what you perceive to be clichés in my post and then went on to type a ten-paragraph-long repeated jabs that never made sense...that right there is a clear indication of how intellectually limited your grey matter is (that's if you not walking around with an empty skull)

You see how generator fumes have covered most part of your brain with a black smog grin ,so the reason you think marijuana is a drug is because it's illegal in most countries? do you know that weed is illegal in MANY countries? do they then refer to it as a drug?...only your parents will suffer the consequences of their reckless behaviour,they should have used a condom that night,just look at the trail of stupidity you left on Nairaland pages.

lol Zulus continue to haunt your existence even though you have never seen one in your jungle? imagine if they paid you a visit and asked you to project this bravery you showing on Nairaland,I'm sure you'd piss your pants at the mere thought of meeting one in real life

SA was never a first world country,we know comparing to your cesspit it looks like Dubai but first world? nah wink

More like why South Africa isn't another Nigeria? that's how it should read,remember that your jungle is now a classic case study of what backwardness and failure truly looks like.the Congo you made reference to is leading you by 1000 miles,are you not the only country on the continent struggling with the following?...

*basic healthcare
*Electricity
*Running water
*infrastructure
*food
*roads
*sewage systems
*security
*.....the list goes on and on like the wheels on a bus going round and round grin

So now you are trying to blame draught on black SAns? we are also responsible for nature?

sulphuric properties what? grin this weight of smelly manure upon Earth’s surface is trying to give an impression that it is intelligent grin grin grin Lol an attempt at poetry failed now he trying his luck on becoming an e-biologist and chemist grin jeezus

when will you say something new? do you really expect me to keep replying to old copy and pastes?

You call yourself a Zulu killer you don't have what it takes to go toe to toe with one..TRUST ME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
Jayceon:
You pointed out what you perceive to be clichés in my post and then went on to type a ten-paragraph-long repeated jabs that never made sense...that right there is a clear indication of how intellectually limited your grey matter is (that's if you not walking around with an empty skull)

You see how generator fumes have covered most part of your brain with a black smog grin ,so the reason you think marijuana is a drug is because it's illegal in most countries? do you know that weed is illegal in MANY countries? do they then refer to it as a drug?...only your parents will suffer the consequences of their reckless behaviour,they should have used a condom that night,just look at the trail of stupidity you left on Nairaland pages.

lol Zulus continue to haunt your existence even though you have never seen one in your jungle? imagine if they paid you a visit and asked you to project this bravery you showing on Nairaland,I'm sure you'd piss your pants at the mere thought of meeting one in real life

SA was never a first world country,we know comparing to your cesspit it looks like Dubai but first world? nah wink

More like why South Africa isn't another Nigeria? that's how it should read,remember that your jungle is now a classic case study of what backwardness and failure truly looks like.the Congo you made reference to is leading you by 1000 miles,are you not the only country on the continent struggling with the following?...

*basic healthcare
*Electricity
*Running water
*infrastructure
*food
*roads
*sewage systems
*security
*.....the list goes on and on like the wheels on a bus going round and round grin

So now you are trying to blame draught on black SAns? we are also responsible for nature?

sulphuric properties what? grin this weight of smelly manure upon Earth’s surface is trying to give an impression that it is intelligent grin grin grin Lol an attempt at poetry failed now he trying his luck on becoming an e-biologist and chemist grin jeezus

when will you say something new? do you really expect me to keep replying to old copy and pastes?

You call yourself a Zulu killer you don't have what it takes to go toe to toe with one..TRUST ME

[/s] another long yadi yadi narrative from this guther inbred.

Dodging your obituary notice isn't going to make you live longer than I am willing to spare you, Mr. If-your-father-had-used-a-condom grin

What a trite unimprovising pinhead this idiot is.. trying hard to pass out as a pen man?

No zulu has ever fought and won a war in living memory and I'm going to show you why your father never honoured his marital vows even when he knows your mother was pregnant with you.

The only reason you stalk a Nigeria forum all through your waking moment is because a Nigerian student stretched your mother's vagina out of alignment and sent her limping and bent like a question mark (?) back to your father. The unmotivated failure.

My disses are fresher than your mother's panties.

The world wondered by President Botha didn't regulate Zulu population by restricting their mating to be purely anal so Africa would never have to sacrifice her resources so much to free a population who never evolved passed those mountain chacma-baboons in Zulu natal!

45 million zulus still waiting for Christ to hand them economic power from 4.5 million whites after Mandela failed.

Mandela's death was in vein as Zulus are forever irredeemable.

If I were you, I wouldn't banter with someone like me who knew your father died an outcast in his own country as recently as the 21st century without ever voting!

What you need is a manilla rope and an oak tree--the item for suicide and spare your forebears what your dumb daddy didn't have the brains to spare you--- eternal enslavement!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:
[s][/s] another long yadi yadi narrative from this guther inbred.

Dodging your obituary notice any going to make you live longer than I am willing to spare you, Mr. If-your-father-had-used-a-condom grin

What a trite unimprovising pinhead this idiot is.. trying hard to pass out as a pen man?

No zulu has ever fought and won a war in living memory and I'm going to show you why your father never honoured his marital vows even when he knows your mother was pregnant with you.

The only reason you stalk a Nigeria forum all through your waking moment is because a Nigerian student stretched your mother's vagina out of alignment and sent her limping and bent like a question mark (?) back to your father. The unmotivated failure.

My disses are fresher than your mother's panties.

Why wonder by President Botha didn't regulate Zulu pollution by restricting their mating to be purely anal so Africa would never have to sacrifice her resources so much to free a population who never evolved passed those mountain chacma-baboons in Zulu natal!

45 million zulus still waiting for Christ to hand them economic power from 4.5 million whites.

Mandela's death was in vein as Zulus are forever irredeemable.

If I were you, I wouldn't banter with someone like me who knew your father died an outcast in his own country as early as the 21st century without ever voting!

What you need is a manilla rope and an oak tree--the item for suicide and spare your forebears what your dumb daddy didn't have the brains to spare you--- eternal enslavement!
Downplaying Facts that are engraved on a granite stone as "yadi yadi" will not help your case wink NEVER,you know it,I know it,Nigeria as a country has fallen into a bottomless pit of hell fire haha

A condom truly would have brought justice to humanity if it was allowed to carry out its purpose the night your parents decided to jump on that bed to produce an oxygen thieve like you kiss

what would you know about winning wars when you can't even combat hunger in Nigeria,a country that import stupid things like toothpicks should not even talk about wars

How can a cyberspace be stalked? quit the silly tired jabs man,they sound like "your mama" jokes we used to crack at primary school level lol. I'm breaking down facts here and you busy exposing your single digit IQ

Botha this,Botha that.Zulu this,Zulu that..what?

take a deep nap and come back afresh,you need a break

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
Downplaying Facts that are engraved on a granite stone as "yadi yadi" will not help your case wink NEVER,you know it,I know it,Nigeria as a country has fallen into a bottomless pit of hell fire haha

A condom truly would have brought justice to humanity if it was allowed to carry out its purpose the night your parents decided to jump on that bed to produce an oxygen thieve like you kiss

what would you know about winning wars when you can't even combat hunger in Nigeria,a country that import stupid things like toothpicks should not even talk about wars

How can a cyberspace be stalked? quit the silly tired jabs man,they sound like "your mama" jokes we used to crack at primary school level lol. I'm breaking down facts here and you busy exposing your single digit IQ

Botha this,Botha that.Zulu this,Zulu that..what?

take a deep nap and come back afresh,you need a break

Lolz, what a pathetic comeback!!! The AIDSy Zulu couldn't keep his penmanship up any longer than his father could keep his bantam penís.

People who birthed you should be found guilty of bestiality and stripped off thier reproductive rights.

I see you keep yapping about comdoms.. Omo, don't you think of anything new? Let me help you:

You're the sperm your mother should have guided into her rectum or allow your father deposit on her wrinkled laps to spare the ANC another wasted welfare cheque.

Just 20 years ago south Africa was the rainbow nation, the proof that the black man isn't so far away form the world.

But these Zulus needed just two decades to turn south Africa into another Burundi..all in 20 years from number 1 economy in Africa to number 3. And the slide to a 3rd world shithole isn't stopping any sooner.

You are built for slavery, boy, every one carrying any semblance or replica of your DNA isn't equipped to conquer. If you doubt me, ask yourself why your pathetic aimless father died a slave without ever voting once in his life.

Why 45 million zulus are still slaves in there mother land till 2018.

I spit on you..if your father's corpse isn't lying under the mansion of the white man's empire, I would unearth him and give his corpse a postmortem flogging for being a Zulu lackey

The fool should know he lost the right to an erection when he was nothing but a disposable slave in his father's land.

Now type me some more let me relive Soweto 76 for you.

Inebriated idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon the AIDSy xenophobic musing Zulu will hide all day as a guest on a Nigerian forum plotting his vengeance for his sister a Nigerian drug fiend has turned into numb junkie and crack courier.

You will die prematurely trying to text my mantle.

I will leave you colder than your father's stiff worthless corpse!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Herdsman Resists Arrest, Kills Policeman In Kebbi / EFCC operative arrested for collecting N15 m bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.