Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines (18197 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Uyi168: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Abdulazeez007:
it's already and it has been from the on set. Different bibles, different authors, different editions and so called One-religion. Why won't there confusion?
..Different bibles,different editions,different authors,at least its better than drinking a camel urine..

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by intrepidToju: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2018
EngrKUNLE:
They were told not to use TV in their homes, go to any deeper life church today if you won't see more than 5 TVs
Who told them
The GO?
Nobody ever said a thing like that. Pastor Kumuyi only said that members should be careful of what they watch in TV set and TV programs especially for children who can easily exchange tapes with their mates(and these tapes could be bad).
Many of the wise Members took it upon themselves to ban TV sets from their home because of their children or better still monitored their Ward & TV(if you can't do both then abstain from having it). While the gullible ones (pastors and workers included) went around saying 'our pastor say make we not watch TV o'
Come to think of it why would a ministry like DCLM that is interested in Tele-evangelism and Crusades with a TV broadcasting Station(DLBS) ever set such 'doctrine' for the members?
PS : People will always misquote and misunderstand Spiritual Leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Lomprico2: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Roon9:
As much as the church tries to stay off public eye, seun and his boys just won't let them be. Wtf

Is the op seun?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by gabrieljackson(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
My friend he wasn't wrong see as tv destroys homes little kids are watching nonsense pls no vex when was the last time u watched a church program on tv people sit to watch bbn for hours what is the gain w f kumuyi never said tv is not good he said its the devils box Satan uses tv to deceive people today think!
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by eph12(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Op today you watch TV and use a smart phone

It's wasn't allowed before in deeper life
And that was a doctrine?
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by lakesider(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2018
ojun50:
Buhari thy there them no go face am na doctrine them dey face yeye people
Good boi , well done e-rat , has your salary been increased beyond 30k ?
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by LordIsaac(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Most Africans just lack comprehension skills. Period!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Awoo88: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2018
jamael:

Also, only men were singers in the whole Bible. Is it therefore unscriptural for women to sing? And yes, Jesus didn't make any reference to it, neither did any of the apostles.

We should be more optimistic about men of God. And test our standards on ourselves first.

Happy Sunday.
Where did you get it that only men sang in the Bible??
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Awoo88: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
That Freeze guy will just be looking for attention upandan.
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Amarabae(f): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2018
What about women not applying makeup in deeper life?
Weavon nko?

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by flamingREED(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
All these ones you people are saying.

If there is chokom sin in your life,
Na fire you dey go so!
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by flamingREED(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Weavon nko?

Make up is for those who are incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Man made laws and doctrines written in STONE by the CEO.

There is truly total confusion in Nigerian Pentecostal churches !!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Maleka1: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
flamingREED:

but even workers use attachment.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Maleka1: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
flamingREED:

but even workers use attachment.
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
salvation101:
The problem is that many people do not even know the meaning of the word doctrine. Go on deeperlife website and you will find the 22 doctrines that deeperlife believes in and it has been same since the inception of the church.
How do you call a man made set up like marriage committee, or building committee a doctrine? They are just administrative setup. There is no choir or usher in the new testament, it is an administrative set up and not a doctrine

Most of the 22 doctrines are MYTH and FABLE.

There is no Trinity in the Bible, there is no eternal Hell Fire in the Bible, Jesus is not GOD , etc etc

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

Most of the 22 doctrines are MYTH and FABLE.

There is no Trinity in the Bible, there is no eternal Hell Fire in the Bible, Jesus is not GOD , etc etc
jehova withness member spotted

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2018
salvation101:
jehova withness member spotted

I am not a JW - actually a former deeperlifer smiley
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Emmydo360(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Missxxyz:
Had no idea about what their prior doctrines where so can't say anything..
Anyways, nairalanders,I'm currently super broke.
Who's benevolent enough to help me on this
Glorious Sunday morning grin?

Unfortunately, your location says Lagos.. I wish u stay in port wink
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol...location doesn't matter really.. grin
You can still assist me remotely..no matter how ;DSmall
Emmydo360:

Unfortunately, your location says Lagos.. I wish u stay in port wink
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by jamael(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awoo88:

Where did you get it that only men sang in the Bible??
In the scriptures, those who sang were the Levites. The only exception being when Mariam sang after they left Egypt.

Relating it to contemporary choir groups, those who say so, will not allow women to lead songs. I actually attended such a missionary school.
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by alBHAGDADI: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

Now a satanist

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Awoo88: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
jamael:

In the scriptures, those who sang were the Levites. The only exception being when Mariam sang after they left Egypt.

Relating it to contemporary choir groups, those who say so, will not allow women to lead songs. I actually attended such a missionary school.
Have you heard of Deborah?
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Now a satanist

Like your pastors abi ? grin
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by jamael(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awoo88:

Have you heard of Deborah?
You still don't get my point sir. In the services to the Lord, all positions were held by the priests (including singing). Check both old and new testament. Deborah's case was after a victory. Same as Mariam. What I am talking about is the regular services rendered to the Lord by the priests.

Do you get my point?
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Awoo88: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
jamael:

You still don't get my point sir. In the services to the Lord, all positions were held by the priests (including singing). Check both old and new testament. Deborah's case was after a victory. Same as Mariam. What I am talking about is the regular services rendered to the Lord by the priests.

Do you get my point?
I see!!! I get you. But you know the Lord 's way is not our ways. David ate the unleavened bread and survived. If the occasion calls for it, a woman will lead
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

u r ashamed of who u are.. Well i am not new to nairaland religious section and i remember d name frosbel very well..

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by jamael(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awoo88:

I see!!! I get you. But you know the Lord 's way is not our ways. David ate the unleavened bread and survived. If the occasion calls for it, a woman will lead
grin grin grin
Yes of course. What I am saying is that for people who draw their basis for argument solely on the question of whether it was done, or said by Jesus, or the apostles and yet don't apply that rule to this issue.
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by IamProdigy: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Abdulazeez007:
Christianity = uncertainty.
Confused set of people.

why are you insecure??

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by intrepidToju: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Weavon nko?
I have since come to appreciate the beauty of makeup and it's wonderful possibilities for temporary transformation. Powder is Makeup(if you understand me). It's about self Love. Makeup is good but don't conform to worldly style.
About weavon, I love keeping my natural hair and I don't advice people to relax their hair, it's a conformity to Inferiority complex and what Fela called ColoMentality. BTW there's already too many sources of cancer around us(maggi & canned food etc) and a relaxer shouldn't be one.
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by DRPYGRU: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

Like your pastors abi ? grin

Stanley gets worse... embarassed
Re: Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines by DRPYGRU: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

I am not a JW - actually an Antichrist smiley
Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.