Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wizkid & Davido Are Staging A Concert On The Same Day, Which One Are You Going - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Davido Are Staging A Concert On The Same Day, Which One Are You Going (391 Views)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Are Staging A Concert On The Same Day, Which One Are You Going by Hitboy7(m): 5:30am On Feb 25, 2018
The culture of music concerts is slowly becoming an essential part of artistry in Nigeria. A hall filled with bright shinning lights, an atmosphere charged with the cheers of a loud crowd, and a brilliant stage performance to cap it up, has become features used as bragging rights by the likes of Falz, Wizkid, Davido who have set a standard of how music concerts should be set-up in the country and it is expected that the bar is raised even further going forward.

Now imagine that Wizkid and Davido are http://hitloaded.com.ng/2018/02/22/wizkid-davido-staging-concert-day-one-going/ continue here and drop comment after reading http://hitloaded.com.ng/2018/02/22/wizkid-davido-staging-concert-day-one-going/

1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Davido Are Staging A Concert On The Same Day, Which One Are You Going by OKorowanta: 5:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Wizkid.
Davido is just an improved version of Tony Tetuila.
They've got good melody but same voice everything.
His jumping skills on stage no bad.
Wizzy has a lil bit of this and that.
He can sing,also rap as seen in his Tim Westwood freestyle and he can give me a bit of reggae.
That Joy track gat that reggae vibe.
He's a bit versatile and that works for me.
And if he fall my hand for stage on concert day,I go seize the organisers microphone to recoup the money wey I pay enter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power Season 5 Release Date Finally Confirmed / Family Of Segun Wire, Allegedly Batter His Benefactor, Zlatan Ibile / Prof . Wole Soyinka ‘nigeria Twitter Users Are Very Ignorant Set Of People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.