Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,133 members, 7,863,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos (31324 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos by Brush1: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
May your soul find rest, but you no suppose run for your adversaries, this shows you are a looser.

Over time, I have learned to not believe everything I see. This could equally have been done to him by some persons who wanted him dead. To avoid suspicion, his dead would be staged to appear like a suicide.

To top things off our police wouldn't bother with forensic to determine wether or not there are other finger prints on his body. Is incomprehensible how our police operates.
Re: 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Brush1:

Over time, I have learned to not believe everything I see. This could equally have been done to him by some persons who wanted him dead. To avoid suspicion, his dead would be staged to appear like a suicide.

To top things off our police wouldn't bother with forensic to determine wether or not there are other finger prints on his body. Is incomprehensible how our police operates.
you said it all. May his soul rest in peace .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) / Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.