Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS (28952 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by LZAA: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
So what has the police or the nation done for him? Leave people willing to help alone.
The gofundme the other one did the other day for them we didn't hear anything again o.
omo like i said
our society has lost the basic values of life
we live a one track life here
skul-salary-house-death
anyother thing is considered inconsequential by the society
sad really
Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

to be fair he shot till his magazine ran out
compared to the ones who just join police for egunje and salary he did well
he only shot to stay alive
altho i also agree they are not trained to fight
only to harass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by congo4ka: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
kabrud:

Yes I'm abokii, not yanmiri, anything?
Na aboki fit talk this kain shiiiit for mouth...I be Yoruba and I need you to come and shine my shoe aboki with cow brain
Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by texazzpete(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
TourismMan:

Where did you read that 3 policemen were killed that day? It was only one that was killed. If others were, the family members would've as well been invited for a honour like this.

Don’t be naive. Iboko’s family would have been suffering right now if the video hadn’t leaked and the case gone viral.

It’s in the news...just a google search away. 2 policemen killed and one seriously injured.
Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by kabrud: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
congo4ka:

Na aboki fit talk this kain shiiiit for mouth...I be goat and I need grass to chew because my brain is full of cow dung
Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by Thewesterner(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
kabrud:

So all the vitriols coming out of heeboes when there are similar incident in other places is the right time for hatred? Dude, don't preach to me.
Ok
Re: Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS by effido666: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
i hope this funds will be used for the benefits of all .....i dnt wnt to hear tomorow some uncles n aunties come fighting for their own share of this funds....
if na uncles nd aunties e for beta nau......u neva talk of boyfrnd cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure – Suspect / Police Arrest Bank Officials Planning Robbery, Hackers Trying To Steal N3.4bn / Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.