Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (117513 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Olachase(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2018
M
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaymart: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Eco99:

First of all for him to return to a place he recently robed means they were ineffective in the first robbery cuz de would hav been nothing worth stealing again

Incompetent fowl

#Eco99#

You just spoke like a competent arm robber......Hmmmm#####
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaymart: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
medexico:
Something similar happened in school.

The idiot stole a laptop and came back the next day to steal the charger and he was caught.
for real??

that's greed at it's highest level......Why r sime ppl so heartless...?

1 Like

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2018
He returned to take what he forgot in the first operation and that is exactly the beating, that showmm case his hunger six pack.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by luvlymabel: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2018
some thieves are very hopeless shaa
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by anaton(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2018
WaffenSS:
He was not dealt with the nigerian way.

It should've been either a tire round his neck or blood and bruises with puffed up eyes.

The people of Ugwuocha in the Biafra republic are not savages.They are civilized,matured and value life.

I can't wait to apply for Biafra citizenship.

God bless the republic of Biafra.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2018
I know this guy, he's from Okrika. He has a degree in stealing, he can steal from a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dammieco(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2018
Eco99:

First of all for him to return to a place he recently robed means they were ineffective in the first robbery cuz de would hav been nothing worth stealing again

Incompetent fowl

#Eco99#

LEGEND
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by babra19: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A suspected thief was severely death with after a failed robbery operation at a house in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to reports, the young man allegedly came with his gang members to rob a compound last week - only for him to return again some days later for a solo operation. This time around, he was caught red-handed by sharp residents.

The suspect was beaten after being tied up and forced into the boot of a car where he was taken to a police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/thief-comes-back-house-robbed-days-ago-see-happened-next-photos.html
Good for him
see his dirty six packs�
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FeddysWorld(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2018
I am sure he forgot to carry something so he had to go back.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2018
why is he even smiling he get 6pack self
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by medexico(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2018
kaymart:
for real??
that's greed at it's highest level......Why r sime ppl so heartless...?
for real
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Fweshspice:
Thief with 8packs

Karma is a bitch!

Nairalanders i know someone will talk about the Packs lol
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Epositive:
*In rickross voice*

Robbing after robbery, he snatching wallet out their pocket
RIghting all my wrongs for these homies out here robbing
I pray for confession, few good men in our premise
condo out in cabo, screaming gabos to my nemesis undecided
Ropes around his arms, he's crying for his final minutes
Nothing lasts forever, for his sin i seek repentance
Slaps fired, another punch, I feel the man's pain
Daddy sat me down and say "that came with the game"
Shake my head, roll up the window, turning up the music
So much anger in these songs for these morals that we losing angry
A great person is the one who's feeding others off his talentt
I owe it to my mama but it's time I pay my balance
I was born in ondo state, I started off with gambling shocked
I made my first mistake, my world nearly crumbled
Shout out to my relatives, neighbour and everyone that ever nurtured us
I'm grateful for every lesson these Akure streets taught us smiley hurhh

Oshey!!! Benediction. August Alsina feat Rick Ross
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2018
anaton:

The people of Ugwuocha in the Biafra republic are not salvages.They are civilized,matured and value life.

I can't wait to apply for Biafra citizenship.

God bless the republic of Biafra.

"The people of Biafra republic are not savages"....

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2018
His cup have full
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Epositive:
*In rickross voice*

I swear I read the above rap style and don't even know why

You are good bro
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
He looks hungry and frustrated...

But crime isn't the only way out.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by daonomzy2389(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Na wah o,this guy get mind o...how I wish say na waffi town e do this act,my guy for don collect like 15years beating of his life before dem for run am don officially o....
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Na Sinaj dem people. Alakaya hooligans
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Troblem:
smiley

urgh ....the stench of greed!
na this guy steal my boxer
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adecz: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2018
No matter how hard you torture a thief,

they will never cry..... grin grin
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by efighter: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
Nigerians and barbarism. Even murderers have rights.

Go and steal, you will given same treatment.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by zang: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
This life sha�

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by prettyboy5: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
I have a question, why is it that most thieves caught have six packs?

I know how much of press ups and sit ups I do daily to achieve my six packs, do these thieves do regular daily exercise daily as well to achieve their six packs too?
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Epositive(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Roon9:

I swear I read the above rap style and don't even know why
You are good bro
Thanks, it's a parody of rickross' verse on the track "benediction". cool
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by elonize(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2018
D boy face dey fresh na,so hw dm tk beat am,ph ppo r nice sha,mk e cm warri cm try am
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
Nigerians and barbarism. Even murderers have rights.

They have had rights but they gave them all away the moment they decided to kill another fellow human. Same stands for child rapists. They gave away their right to live the moment they molested a child. The only right they still have is to get more kerosene and a bigger rubber tire.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Epositive(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2018
ebby9z:

Oshey!!! Benediction. August Alsina feat Rick Ross
I tellz you, that verse dey burst my brain anytime bro. Rickross na baba cool

1 Like

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
That moment when 1game cuts your 50million ticket

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Epositive:
*In rickross voice*

bia be careful, why you remix this line You with your ondo languages
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Krafty006: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2018
this pics are amusing....stay away from criminal activities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.