Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (62923 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2018
cyril83:
Op must be living in a remote village before relocating to Portugal... posting pictures of dirty and dry beach, an old school sky scraper, average tied roads and some older pictures.

can anyone compare the posted beach to any in Nigeria? None of those posted pics can match any in Nigeria.

Nigeria is bad, fine but relocating to Mozambique is not the right step. I have been to about 12 african countries including Moz, and I met with lotta Nigerians running biz. Most of these successful guyz you see around involve in one or too fraud, you just have to believe me when i say that.

The question op is not answering and some frustrated Nigerians didn't ask the op. Is this Op relocating permanently to Moz or on holidays?

Op should take her time to look around if she would see much of female Nigerians, we only have much male 9ja in Moz coz of fraud and most 9ja ladies u see around are their people

You guyz should look very well before you leap.
No thinking right senses Nigerian would prefer Moz to Nigeria without scam.

If na by pictures and beaches, you can easily catch those view in some cities in 9ja and if na by hustle Moz no be right place but if na by scam, my guy enta their sharperly, from there u fit also enta tanzania and Kenya run some shit too beware no enta southy coz e don cast. the op might even be on fraud voyage.

Instead of travelling to Moz or any African countries, kukuma get yourself a small Europe country.

No African country is worth staying except you have a criminal mind.
just shut up and look for a place to reformat your brain full of nothing but fraud lipsrsealed

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2018
AndyCole16:

You are making me considering this country as my first tourist destination with my wife maybe around November.
Thanks a lot for your posts
you're welcome
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by revontuli(f): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2018
omoiyamayor:
If you have certified invitation you can get visa at Maputo airport at around $50 or so.Mozambique was a nice experience for me then.they enjoy hanging around English speaking people a lot.

Do most people speak English?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by revontuli(f): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Iammercy2018:
Also visited some other areas in the village, I got to notice that they have good roads even in their villages and 24/7 electricity with street lights.

Photos below shows a narrow road that leads to the express

That looks very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Iammercy2018:
just shut up and look for a place to reformat your brain full of nothing but fraud lipsrsealed

Okay oh, but me and you know wetin carry you go there.

I know you don't have any intentions to advertise Moz, you only here to share your trip experience and some photos but Nigerians who would grab their bags and move to anywhere even desert changed the story.

My dear sis, I have nothing against you but just telling you and others the bitter truth. You can't settle in Moz without having little skills in scam, it's not easy overthere. I've been thru it, believe me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2018
cyril83:

Okay oh, but me and you know wetin carry you go there.

I know you don't have any intentions to advertise Moz, you only here to share your trip experience and some photos but Nigerians who would grab their bags and move to anywhere even desert changed the story.

My dear sis, I have nothing against you but just telling you and others the bitter truth. You can't settle in Moz without having little skills in scam, it's not easy overthere. I've been thru it, believe me.

So can you tell me what brought me here pls?

oga leave my thread biko, is everything all about fraud?
Why is it that most of us Nigerians don't believe we can succeed without adding "FRAUD" into our businesses.

What do you say about other nationals doing businesses here too, they're all also into fraudulent activities in one way or the other right?

I know your problem is that of a typical Nigerian one, so I won't blame you that much because your skull is full of FRAUD and negativity.

If you've truly been here and all the Nigerians you met are into FRAUD in one way or the other that means your coming here in the first place was to defraud ppl and further tarnish the image of Nigeria
For you not to see the innocent Nigerians who are here to do their legit business.

Don't bring that vibe to my thread, I am not advising Moz to anyone for I've got no percentage for bringing investors in, I am here on a vacay, I opened a thread to share photos and talk about my experience here.

So far, I still stand with what I've said earlier on this thread that doing business here has a middle class or whatever class Nigerian you are is better than doing it in Nigeria, take it or leave it.

You said in your comment that I lived in a remote environment before moving to Portugal, you sound like one of those ppl with bitterness in their mind even for someone they knew nothing about or even met before.
For your information I left Nigeria to Portugal at d age of 17, studied, live and working there even until now at 23 years of age and yes I visit my omole phase1 "remote environment" family home Nigeria every summer.

I wasn't interested in replying your comment but i just couldn't help by your second comment.

You're saying those skyscrapers pictures i posted are old skool skyscrapers and half tared roads really man, really?

P.S. I am not advertising Moz for Nigerians to move here, I am just stating the obvious, they (Moz) had got a better roads than Nigeria and also a better electricity suppy, I mean 24/7 power supply.
You've got more chances of succeeding in business here than in Nigeria but remember nothing comes easy you have to be consistent and put a lot of effort in whatever you doing to succeed, and above it all "PRAY"

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2018
cyril83:
Op must be living in a remote village before relocating to Portugal... posting pictures of dirty and dry beach, an old school sky scraper, average tied roads and some older pictures.

can anyone compare the posted beach to any in Nigeria? None of those posted pics can match any in Nigeria.

Nigeria is bad, fine but relocating to Mozambique is not the right step. I have been to about 12 african countries including Moz, and I met with lotta Nigerians running biz. Most of these successful guyz you see around involve in one or too fraud, you just have to believe me when i say that.

The question op is not answering and some frustrated Nigerians didn't ask the op. Is this Op relocating permanently to Moz or on holidays?

Op should take her time to look around if she would see much of female Nigerians, we only have much male 9ja in Moz coz of fraud and most 9ja ladies u see around are their people

If na by pictures and beaches, you can easily catch those view in some cities in 9ja and if na by hustle Moz no be right place but if na by scam, my guy enta their sharperly, from there u fit also enta tanzania and Kenya run some shit too beware no enta southy coz e don cast. the op might even be on fraud voyage.

Instead of travelling to Moz or any African countries, kukuma get yourself a small Europe country.

At the bold lines

You've been to 12 African countries, congratulations, but you couldn't succeed in whatever you went there for because they're already exposed to your fraudulent format.

everything na by Europe?

No Africa country is worth staying except you have a criminal mind, really?
Oh I see criminal mind like yours grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Iammercy2018:
At the bold lines

You've been to 12 African countries, congratulations, but you couldn't succeed in whatever you went there for because they're already exposed to your fraudulent format.

everything na by Europe?

No Africa country is worth staying except you have a criminal mind, really?
Oh I see criminal mind like yours grin grin grin

I rest my case... Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Enjoy your stay sweetie and make sure you visit casa Rex, Bahia mar mall, deacra villas,casa Jules and casa cabana beach. all in vilanculos.

When you get back to portugal, kindly say me well to Christian Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by omoiyamayor(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
revontuli:

Do most people speak English?
Portuguese only
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by gustav25: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
cyril83:

esus fucking Christ !!! Did you read the op's introductory write up at all ? When did she mentioned she relocated to Mozambique? The inability of Nigerians not to comprehend is a disease ..tufiakwa

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2018
cyril83:

Oga shattap, you must be one of those typical Nigerians wey never see airport before but rant online like you know all. So Nigerians are the only scammers in the world, so any successful business man must be fraud. Using my psychology , I already know what class you are off. Wire wire nigga. You and your cohorts should know that Nigeria is a hellhole Nigeria is backward in terms of development than most of this small African countries.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
is the OP really a female?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
eosigwe:
is the OP really a female?
only the gods can answer that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Iammercy2018:
only the gods can answer that
grin
end time savagery

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by veek2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
edoman2016:

You think I am judging with what I read on newspaper? Last time i checked, I told you I am an economist working with an international organization. I have travelled to several African countries for working purposes. So I am talking from reality. I have no problem if you are sharing diary of your vacation in Mozambique with Nigerians. I am good with it. But comparing Mozambique with Nigeria in terms of economic, business and job opportunities, then you have gone too far.

You are talking about foreigners in Mozambique running small businesses like hair salon, restaurant etc in Mozambique. Do you know that Nigeria have over 17 millions of SMEs business? SMEs business such as tailoring, barbing, catering and baking, hair dressing, welding, vulcanizing, mechanics etc are the large source of employment and income for Nigerians. And the number of SMEs business in Nigeria is still growing more.

I won't make comments on this thread again. A word is enough for the wise. Good day.

This guy is a joke. You must be a fake economist judging by your statements. How can you determine the wealth of a citizentry by the size of the country? Its like saying India is better than the US because they have more SMEs. Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time with you, just visit http://worldpoverty.io/ and educate yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by edoman2016: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
veek2:

This guy is a joke. You must be a fake economist judging by your statements. How can you determine the wealth of a citizentry by the size of the country? Its like saying India is better than the US because they have more SMEs. Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time with you, just visit http://worldpoverty.io/ and educate yourself.
You are very stupid. Where did I mention the wealth of a nation is determined by the population size of the country? I said population determines the market size of a country while the wealth of a nation is determined by the abundance of natural resources and productivity of her labour force.

Don't make me angry cause I am out of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by coputa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
ariesbull:

Don't mind him

Luxembourg is the smallest country in Europe with Switzerland but they have more stable economy than the almighty UK
A small economy is easy to manage than a large one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
I've decided to go to south Africa instead returning to Nigeria, so I'll be in SA for about two weeks before returning back to naija.
Thanks y'all for staying tuned to this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I've decided to go to south Africa instead returning to Nigeria, so I'll be in SA for about two weeks before returning back to naija.
I hope you'll bring something for us(me), your follower(s) when coming back to nigeriawink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Emmanuelstm(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Hello thanks for this thread, my question is with a Mozambique visa can I visit South Africa also legally please

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Emmanuelstm:

Hello thanks for this thread, my question is with a Mozambique visa can I visit South Africa also legally please
no you can't
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Funkybabee(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice thread

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by veek2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
edoman2016:

You are very stupid. Where did I mention the wealth of a nation is determined by the population size of the country? I said population determines the market size of a country while the wealth of a nation is determined by the abundance of natural resources and productivity of her labour force.

Don't make me angry cause I am out of this thread.

You are either a dullard or a quack bragging to be an economist. You have exposed urself and the size of your brains by ur utterances. Stop deceiving your and go to school. My advice to you as a little brother before you become a wreck and community nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by MrRitchie: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
veek2:

You are either a dullard or a quack bragging to be an economist. You have exposed urself and the size of your brains by ur utterances. Stop deceiving your and go to school. My advice to you as a little brother before you become a wreck and community nuisance.
bros it hasn't gotten to that nah, haba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
gustav25:
esus fucking Christ !!! Did you read the op's introductory write up at all ? When did she mentioned she relocated to Mozambique? The inability of Nigerians not to comprehend is a disease ..tufiakwa

Comprehension problem... Read again my dear.

I asked the op question you and your frustrated colleagues didn't ask.

You need to ask questions before taking steps.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
veek2:

See painment ... The guy was just trying to help, nothing attached. If you don't believe me the give Moz a try and come share your story.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Now it's SA ... Moz bursted.

There are things you didn't tell us. Are you a student, a business woman, company worker or into illegitimate business.

You really want people to believe you,then tell us little about you, we would like to know more about you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by gustav25: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

Comprehension problem... Read again my dear.

I asked the op question you and your frustrated colleagues didn't ask.

You need to ask questions before taking steps.

"Discussion should be an exchange of knowledge and not an exchange of ignorance" - Gustav !!! But since you have been bereft of knowledge,let's dance the frustrated dance ,swine!!!.

you are very insipid and insane for the trying so hard to accuse me of inability to comprehend when your stupid self rules a kingdom of zombies . You never asked a question in your previous post and you are the frustrated yorkel in this situation. If you were a lil knowledgeable and savvy ,I assume you must have really read the initial opening post of this thread when op sequentially made mention of "Vacation" ( that's if you are not dense enough to comprehend that). I wonder when the op said anything about relocating to Mozambique apart from the commenters asking her for viable information about the country which she obliged and provided vital informations for all to see and digest adequately before you came all gun blazing with your vileness because you feel the ego of your country ,my country,our shithole, have been pricked on .

Next time ,pick a fight with a frustrated fellow as you and don't intend to drag knowledgeable folks to banter with you .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by MrRitchie: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

There are things you didn't tell us. Are you a student, a business woman, company worker or into illegitimate business.

You really want people to believe you,then tell us little about you, we would like to know more about you.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by MrRitchie: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

Cheers.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by MrRitchie: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
gustav25:

"Discussion should be an exchange of knowledge and not an exchange of ignorance" - Gustav !!! But since you have been bereft of knowledge,let's dance the frustrated dance ,swine!!!.

you are very insipid and insane for the trying so hard to accuse me of inability to comprehend when your stupid self rules a kingdom of zombies . You never asked a question in your previous post and you are the frustrated yorkel in this situation. If you were a lil knowledgeable and savvy ,I assume you must have really read the initial opening post of this thread when op sequentially made mention of "Vacation" ( that's if you are not dense enough to comprehend that). I wonder when the op said anything about relocating to Mozambique apart from the commenters asking her for viable information about the country which she obliged and provided vital informations for all to see and digest adequately before you came all gun blazing with your vileness because you feel the ego of your country ,my country,our shithole, have been pricked on .

Next time ,pick a fight with a frustrated fellow as you and don't intend to drag knowledgeable folks to banter with you .
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
cyril83:

sorry sir/ma unfortunately I can't tell you nothing about me, if your mind is telling you anything negative please follow it, after SA, am off to Bahamas, Dominican republic, Paris and the Netherlands, hope this will make you more frustrated. I just hope you don't get a heart attack sha.

Then don't forget to eat fruits and drink a lot water is good for the body.
Cheers

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.